Sheehan resigns/quits

Sad story from the very beginning. I never ever saw her as a staunch anti-war advocate, nor as a sympathetic figure who represents the real pain of war as she had been propped up to be, only as a a confused grief-stricken mother who wanted her son back. What she couldn't see was that all her zeal and fervor were really just masking the pain she was really feeling over the loss of her son. She never even had time to greive and think of his sacrifice. The extreme left latched on to her and used her for their cause like a puppet on a string.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Good riddance.

Shes a damned liar and I'm glad to see her go. She met Pres Bush *THREE* times personally yet kept going to demonstrations saying "woe is me, the adminstration just ignores me!". Shes a crazy barking moonbat that had no business meeting the president after the first meeting.

-DallanC

I'm Agree with Roy, I'm not saying I agree with everything she's done but it is a free country and she has the right to protest. it's easy for us arm chair quarterbacks to pass judgment but until it's hit as close to home as it did to her we shouldn't, that goes for the ones who embrace to war after their loss also.

Dallan is exactly right. She is a straight up liar. She did all of this for publicity. It may of started out as something else but she quickly learned to love the attention she was getting then she wanted time in the spotlight. Everything she protested is against what her son Casey belived. Yes she has every right to do it but it disgusts me when the media and the left embraced her and used her and payed no attention to those who also lost loved ones and were protesting against her and for the war.

i didnt think much of her really. then one day I heard her speak.

then i thought to myself "these type of people are what's wrong with america"

The latest poll shows 63% of Americans say we should never have attacked Iraq, 72% say they disapprove of the way Bush is running the war . this gal is a little out there granted, but considering her loss and the attitude of the American people I don't know if it's fair to say she's what's wrong with America.

That tells me that 63% of the pop. is wrong and they neednot to enfring on the right of the minority that think this war should of come a long time ago and we are doing the right thing.

Kyle
spelling is not my strongsuit lol
"If it moves shoot it again"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom