Sheep & Goat Posting Date?

That's a dang funny post DW!
Four days in a row of refunds, probably didn't tickle your funny bone, but it made me laugh just now...probably because we have all had similar experiences!
I see a sheep tag in your future.

LAST EDITED ON May-01-16 AT 10:42AM (MST)[p]I pulled this off of the CPW web site if this was what you were looking for?

Results are posted per the schedule below. Draw results and preference point information is unavailable until these dates.​

​Species​​​​​​​​​​
​Planned Post Date

​Spring Turkey ​March 7
​​R​ocky Mountain &
Desert Bighorn ​Sheep​
​May 11
​Mountain Goat ​May 11
​Bear, Deer, Elk, Moose, Pronghorn ​June 1
​Leftover Elk July 18
​Leftover Deer ​July 18
​Fall Turkey ​July 29

LAST EDITED ON May-01-16 AT 12:38PM (MST)[p]>LAST EDITED ON May-01-16
>AT 10:42?AM (MST)

>
>I pulled this off of the
>CPW web site if this
>was what you were looking
>for?
>
>Results are posted per the schedule
>below. Draw results and preference
>point information is unavailable until
>these dates.​
>
>​Species​​​​​​​​​​
>​Planned Post Date
>
>​Spring Turkey ​March 7
>​​R​ocky Mountain &
>Desert Bighorn ​Sheep​
>​May 11
>​Mountain Goat ​May 11
>​Bear, Deer, Elk, Moose, Pronghorn ​June
>1
>​Leftover Elk July 18
>​Leftover Deer ​July 18
>​Fall Turkey ​July 29
>

It's almost always posted before the advertised dates, or at least a backdoor method is available way before then.

>It's almost always posted before the
>advertised dates, or at least
>a backdoor method is available
>way before then.

I heard somewhere that they were going to stick to the posting dates and block the back door some how. I don't know if it is true I hope not. I can't remember where I heard it. Rumor maybe?

I think the rumor stated when they screwed up the draw a few years ago and had to redo. They had put up the backdoor and then withdrew it while they fixed the problem. Should be up this year barring complications. Not really any reason I can think of to block it.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)