Sheep hunters?

Goldberg

This was given to me from an ex-bil. Said he found it in a cabin that was being burnt by forest service on the salmon river back in the 70's. Anyone know how to find out the history? Just curious if its been used, or if it was the main ingredient of soup.
I remember as a kid these metal tags were what you got when you bought your tags. The number was recorded on your license.
Tag info, "Ida. Game Dept '37 Sheep 325"
0417200941.jpg

If it was used it would’ve been locked onto a sheep horn, I would say tag soup. Nebraska uses metal tags for deer when you check them in and once they’re locked I don’t think there is a way to open without tin snips.

If it was used it would’ve been locked onto a sheep horn, I would say tag soup. Nebraska uses metal tags for deer when you check them in and once they’re locked I don’t think there is a way to open without tin snips.
My thoughts also. I was never lucky enough to lock one on a deer as a kid, and they changed to paper when I was about 13 or so.

This was given to me from an ex-bil. Said he found it in a cabin that was being burnt by forest service on the salmon river back in the 70's. Anyone know how to find out the history? Just curious if its been used, or if it was the main ingredient of soup.
I remember as a kid these metal tags were what you got when you bought your tags. The number was recorded on your license.
Tag info, "Ida. Game Dept '37 Sheep 325"
View attachment 5340

What part of Idaho was that found in? Just curious.

If you are interested in parting with it send me a message.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom