Sheep pix are getting scarce.

Zeke I owe these three rams to the hard work of a few guys that sacrificed their blood, sweat and tears to find these rams in some of the worst conditions possible.

Without the calm patience of Eric Hunt we may never had found the ram on the left that now belongs to Derral Crance. Derrals ram came from a unit that is gigantic with only a small handful of sheep. I would say there is almost negative sheep per square miles of this unit. The average hunter hunts about 15 days before finding a sheep period.

After finding a big ram 5 days before season then losing him until the day before the opener only to discover the ram had one horn, Travis Scott got back into overdrive and had to think outside the box only too find a ram where nobody in their right mind would look. Around 8:00 am of the opener they fired the first shot and more to follow. The ram on the right was finally recovered around 4:30 pm that same day several miles from where the first shot took place.

As everybody was celebrating together 75 miles to the north of Adam Simms aka Greatwestern was all by himself in some of the most barren, remote, inhospitable looking country a man could lay his eyes on. Adam kept grinding away for seven days looking to find the right ram for Mr. Taylor. Adam told me there were several times he was so far back, that if anything were to happen to him he may never be found. On Dec. 2nd Adam was joined by an outstanding keen eyed friend by the name of Wade Creeves together they pushed even harder.On Dec. 3rd as Mr Taylor arrived in camp Adam & Wade had found the perfect ram for 74 yr old Mr. Taylor.

I do want to thank these guys for making this 2010 sheep season one of the best sheep seasons ever! Without their dedication, patience, stubbornness, toughness, drive and love for hunting hunting wild sheep would have never been possible.

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

Mesquite,
That's exactly what I expected to hear.

To a non-sheep hunter, when they see two (2) great opening day rams and another great day-3 ram, they might think wild sheep come quite easily.

On almost every sheep hunt my brother and I have been on, after the kill we usually sarcastically say "wow, that was easy"!

The normal is a sheep experience rather than a sheep hunt!

You get the meaning!

Zeke

PS: You guys who outfit and guide sheep hunters get about 5-10 years of experience every year! Lucky!

Zeke you're 100% right.

Here is one of my favorite pics. Adam and Mr.Taylor
9643img_0202.jpg

Mr. Taylor is a remarkable man.. While waiting for a sheep tag for 42 years he defeated cancer and has had both knee's replaced in the process. By the time he'd reached 74 years old he was wondering if he'd ever draw a sheep tag. Well he did and killed a helluva ram.

Adam is a sheep hunter through and through. All you gotta do is point to an area on a map and he'll find sheep no matter what the circumstances are. Not only can he find sheep extremely well and has the burning desire to venture into some of the roughest remotest country too find the ram nobody has ever seen or knows about but he's very well educated about all North American Sheep and knows a quit a bit about the wild sheep abroad.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12 AT 03:49PM (MST)[p]I was one of those guys who thought sheep hunting would be rather easy. Boy was I wrong! I decided to do it without any help when I drew a tag, what a challange. I thought I may have made a huge mistake several days into my hunt with that decision, but it finally worked out. I have a whole new respect for sheep and those who hunt them. I have enjoyed everyone's post on this thread, thanks to all who have posted pics. It makes me want to hunt sheep again!

Adam and I have emailed back and forth a few times. We share the same high regard for him!
He's uglier than I had envisioned! LMAO (JK Adam)

I know a few sheep hunters like him. I am not one of them.

Zeke

I experienced my first sheep hunt in 2011 and it culminated in a beautiful 40 inch dall ram.
7714tok_2011_006.jpg

>I experienced my first sheep hunt
>in 2011 and it culminated
>in a beautiful 40 inch
>dall ram.
7714tok_2011_006.jpg

I can't see your 40 incher! Is it my computer or your photo?

I've been a few sheep hunts, but not nearly enough.

Dall from the Chugach in 1995, wish I had better pictures:

dall5.JPG

Another look at my ram, which was 11.5 years old, over 40 on the long horn and net scored into the awards book:

dall4.JPG

A picture of 2 pickup heads and 3 that were taken in about a weeks time. My ram is the middle one and they score from 162 on the right to 173 on the far left ram. Lots of inches of thin horn in this picture:

fiverams.JPG

Helped a good friend with this MT ram...over 40 on both horns, 11.5 years old net scored 179 and change.

tomsram3.jpg

Another look:

tomsram2.jpg

My Dad lucked out and drew in Montana several year ago and I got to spend about 10 days looking over a bunch of rams.

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0708.JPG

Dad liked the looks of this one when I showed him the pictures:

IMG_0693.JPG

So, a couple days later, Dad ended his hunt on that particular ram. Net scored 183 and change.

IMG_0763.JPG

Another look:

IMG_0745.JPG

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12 AT 07:07PM (MST)[p]Great pictures, Thanks every one for posting them.

I can't post my pictures of my desert sheep. I could email them to someone that can. Or I will re scan them tomorrow and retry. send me an email if you think you can post them [email protected]
Thanks

6861img_0580.jpg

Littlebibhorn you do know your sheep. It is a Breaks Ram. I may as well quite as it was a perfect hunt. My wife and kids where with me when I let him walk. That night they talked me into trying to find him again. It then turned into a real challenge to find him again. This time I was glade I listened as he is over 200".

Addy,
Some would call you brain dead for passing on that ram! I couldn't argue with them about it either since that "Breaks" ram is perfect! (even a novice sheep hunter could see that pig is a "Breaks" ram, since they don't grow like that anywhere else.)

Nobody passes on a 200" Rocky and gets a second chance...except he is dang lucky or abundantly blessed.
Anyway, good on you man!

So to contribute a little more, here is a picture of my son Spence's 2009 Utah Desert Bighorn.

He is a handsome devil.... and my son ain't bad looking either! (Any of you MMers out there have cute daughters looking for a husband with sheep disease???) I am trying to get him married!

690img_1839.jpg

Also I thought I would throw in a picture of my first sheep from which I contacted the nasty Ovis virus. He is a 2004 Wyoming Rocky, killed in area 4.

4125imgp1022.jpg

The only good thing about "sheep disease" is it has caused me to lose about 40lbs to get in better "sheep shape".

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-12 AT 10:21PM (MST)[p]here is Kurts GREAT UT DESERT RAM
5316sam_0409.jpg

341sam_0410.jpg

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Thanks Jim, That is my North San Rafeal Desert Ram from 1995. That hunt is what got me hooked into sheep hunting.

Thanks everyone for posting all the pictures. Some great sheep.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-12 AT 09:26AM (MST)[p]Wow! I leave the site for a few hours to get a little work done and you guys post up a bunch of great photos and stories! I think you all have snow-balled this into the best stop on MM.
I feel a real sense of sharing from you guys.
THANKS!
Zeke

No the thanks are to you for this thread....its been very nice to click on a post with over 100 posts and not have a bunch of fighting and name calling as the reason for them all...this is just good clean fun

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

This is awesome. Here are some sheep photos I have laying around:

My 78 year old Father in Law, who is fighting Cancer:

IMG_3612.jpg

My 2010 Utah Desert Sheep

Ram8.jpg

Some sheep photos from scouting etc:

downloadfile-9.jpg

bighornlaying1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-12 AT 02:16PM (MST)[p]Zeke,
This post is taking on a life of it's own! And I have to agree with treed about the civility of this thread. Perhaps we should start out own little sheep forum.

nvnative79 asked me if I wouldn't post the pictures of his Nevada Desert pig of a ram from area 252. It scores over 170 and makes the book with ease. It's body looks as big or bigger than my Wyoming Rocky ram!
367sheep1.bmp

5720sheep2.bmp

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/6384sheep3.bm

3688sheep4.bmp

Check out the cool pedestal mount with the dead head incorporated. We liked it so much we did the same kind of mount with my son's desert ram and a dead head he found on his hunt.

1095elk&sheep_mount.jpg

I really think Ryan sent that picture so we could see his puny elk as well. LOL

Anyway, great job on the ram Ryan and I am sorry you too have been afflicted with the "sickness"!

Sorry Ryan,
All the sheep pictures didn't post, but the one of your mount came through.

That's a fine mount of a great ram NVna79!

The "life of it's own" is because of the contributions of wild sheep hunters and wild sheep lovers!

I agree with BuzzH, "I've hunted sheep BUT NEVER ENOUGH"!

Thanks guys!
Zeke

Mike, great pics, i really like your scouting pic of the ewe with the 5 rams.

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

OK,
I will try one more time.
These are the pictures nvnative79 sent of his 2005 desert pig from area 252 in Nevada. It officially scored 170 1/8.
Definitely a mega desert ram!

3680sheep1.jpg

Look at the beef on that hog!
Not you Ryan...lol!

9242sheep2a.jpg

3457sheep3.jpg

6599sheep4.jpg

You're right LBH,

Ryan's ram is certainly a "beefy hog"!
Beautiful!
Thanks again for all the contributions from both old friends and new.
There are so many great stories and photos that I find myself running all the way through OUR thread every day.

Zeke

1452alaska_126.jpg

Zeke,

Awesome sheep post.

Any man who gets to hunt sheep once in his life is truley a blessed man!

Keep em coming boys!!!

This is a great thread!!! I've seen some big rams hit the dirt but they've already been posted in this thread by downsouth. Here?s a couple of live pics, I had to conceal some of the rams identities?you never know who's looking at these threads?

7305the_ram_2.jpg

3434the_ram.jpg

5016p1020290.jpg

Thanks Rick for posting the pictures for me. I love to see all these pictures. At least I live in a state where I can still put in for two more sheep tags. I only have 4 more years and I can start to put back in for desert.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-12 AT 00:47AM (MST)[p]This ram is really appealing to the eye.

2886pict0075+1.jpg

7979pict0287+1.jpg

Like all of you I have enjoyed the hell out of this thread. It has been fun looking at all of these sheep....I'll give it a shot and see if I can add a few more photos.

708232323232_fp538_8_nu=5764_858_252_wsnrcg=335769;;59343nu0mrj.jpg

6941232323232_fp633_2_nu=5764_858_252_wsnrcg=335769;;56343nu0mrj.jpg

A snowy day on the mountain!
772232323232_fp538_9_nu=5764_858_252_wsnrcg=33576__289343nu0mrj.jpg

5108232323232_fp633;4_nu=5764_858_252_wsnrcg=335769;;68343nu0mrj.jpg

9977232323232_fp538;2_nu=5764_858_252_wsnrcg=33576__575343nu0mrj.jpg

3061232323232_fp538;3_nu=5764_858_252_wsnrcg=33576_7;35343nu0mrj.jpg

10/5 years old!
6971232323232_fp6338;_nu=5764_858_252_wsnrcg=33576__58_343nu0mrj.jpg

On our way out!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-22-12 AT 11:26AM (MST)[p]MH and Zeke, you got it comin' boys! I'm plotting my revenge :)

See if I can get some of my crap pics to load this time

**edit---looks like its working....a few shots from the high crags and desert ranges

1497cinque.jpg

9443upn.jpg

3883deceptive.jpg

3542brutus.jpg

7063bigrighty.jpg

40374book.jpg

6327gold.jpg

5626dirtydog.jpg

4336latir.jpg

4947hammerhead.jpg

6147goliath.jpg

9870a.jpg

708612800.jpg

4320jgt.jpg

3868crags.jpg

6967dagger.jpg

5356prickly.jpg

1472hooper.jpg

5337busterbrown.jpg

2141hot_ewe.jpg

1483bases.jpg

Thanks again to everyone here for showing off your great photos...some awesome rams and just spectacular country

Great idea startin' this thread Z man

Cheers'

GW,
You always have some incredible pictures of beefy horned beasts and incredible scenes of their haunts!
You are a blessed man, indeed, to be able to spend time in that country, and rub shoulders with amazing rams.
Thanks for sharing.

Only a few more weeks for draw results to start trickling in!

LB, good luck in the draw for your desert tag...i have a feeling you will be sheep hunting this yr.

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

I love your optimism treed, but after 18+ years of having the "tag tremors" over this permit, I will not be counting any eggs until a chick pops out!
One thing is for sure. Zekes little call for sheep pics hasn't help me forget about the permit draws. I guess we will just keep our fingers crossed.

By the way, I love the extra pictures of your beautiful ram and that wild red rock country to took him in. Congrats again!

You guys just keep upping the stakes by posting all the great live sheep and trophy photos! I caught myself tossing and turning last night thinking about sheep, instead of sleeping....again.

Thanks to all my new and old friends for making our sheep post so much fun to browse. Sure has made my Spring fever turn into sheep fever!

It's interesting that this ovis pyrexia brings us together from all walks of life. We'll all suffer through the wild sheep fever together, I guess.

Thanks, Zeke

Some images may be disturbing or offensive. Viewer discretion is advised!

7252sunp0055.jpg

9715sunp0056+1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-12 AT 09:50AM (MST)[p]Can't a girl just grab a drink?
Why are there always strings attached?

Zeke

edit: I don't think it's offensive. This is where our future wild sheep come from!

I have never hunted sheep, but here is a picture of my grandfather's stone sheep from many years ago. I'm guessing it was taken in the early 70's probably.
DSC_0215.jpg

c86man3,

I looked back at some OLD Stone sheep info. A 21 day mixed bag hunt in BC was about $2700.00. A 14 day, Stone sheep only, hunt was $2500.00! circa 1973. I was probably making about .65 per hour at the time so even at those prices it would have been a fortune.

Oh my, how things have changed.

Even some of us old dogs were pretty young back then and most guys on here were not born yet.

Zeke

Littlebighorn,

so your post above, trying to marry your son off to a sheep hunter. Love it. A few years back my brother and I noticed a photo at the local sportsmans of a cute girl with a ram she killed. I told him he should track that girl down and go out with her. He did just that and now they are married. gotta love those sheep!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-12 AT 12:52PM (MST)[p]Here is the only sheep hunt I have been on. this is my brother-in-law. I put in for the draw today, my birthday in order to maximise my luck!

378milo_sheep_004.jpg

Fantastic thread and pics, guys.
This coming from a guy who has yet to hunt any NA sheep (yet). My Ovis experience is ALOT of applying, a few free range aoudad hunts, and being on a Marco polo hunt a friend shot while we were in Kyrgyzstan.

With every yr comes new hope to draw!! In the meantime, I will continue to feed the Capra fever to appease the Ovis!! Those smelly goats do turn my crank!

------------------
DRSS

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-12 AT 02:46PM (MST)[p]for your sons sake i wish she did. LOL. she has 4 brothers

I vote this Best thread ever! maybe I'll have the luck this year, it's only been about 25 years of not selected. Congrats for all those beauty rams.

I hafta agree this thread one helluva thread...It would be neat to keep this thread going and going. Maybe we otta make this the official sheep thread for everybody to show their sheep pics..So keep'em coming everybody..

I'm glad to see that not one single post has been negative...That says a lot for a MM thread.

Holy Smokes Greatwestern, those are some sweet pics you got there. Just seeing that one pic where all the rams are bunched up gets me all revved up. Thanks for posting all those fine ram pics! There is just nothing like hunting big rams!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-12 AT 10:35PM (MST)[p]Zeke, a great thread you started. I couldn't hold back any longer, I had to post some pictures, ha ha. This covers about 40 years of sheep hunting with family and friends.

2673ajack_brooksrange.jpg

My first Brooks Range Dall Sheep

5466bjackpackingoutbrooksrange.jpg

Packing My Dall Ram Out Of The Brooks Range

4668djackmarshfork.jpg

Dall Ram I Took In The Brooks Range. I Was A Bit Hairy Back Then, haha

3321emike_brooksrange.jpg

My Brother With His Brooks Range Dall

7446fjack_bc_deaselake.jpg

Stone Sheep I Took Out Of Dease Lake With The Bradfords

9415gsheephuntingwyoming.jpg

Sheep Hunting With My Brother In Wyoming

9424hbill_wyoming.jpg

My Brother With My Wyoming Bighorn. The Ram Was A Bit Battered Up After His Tumble Down The Mountain. Brother Is Holding The Rams Horn On, As It Busted Clean Off, Right Thru The Core.

5616ibill_mikewyoming.jpg

My Brothers With Wyoming Bighorn They Took

7807bill_mikewyoming.jpg

Brother And His Son Packing Out Wyoming Bighorn

3462jlittlemike_wyoming.jpg

My Nephew With Wyoming Bighorn

2339kmexicodesert.jpg

Mexican Desert Ram Thru The Spotting Scope

4533lmike_jack_bill_mexico.jpg

My Brothers And Me With Mexican Desert Bighorn

8911mmikearizona.jpg

My Brother With His Arizona Desert Bighorn

8211mike_mikearizona.jpg

Nephew and Brother With Brothers Arizona Ram

Yukonjacko,
Those pictures chronicle an impressive lifetime of Ovis obsession and your family obviously has some special connections through sheep hunting. Very impressive indeed.
I imagine volumes could be written retelling the experiences behind each snapshot. I would love to share a campfire with you and your brothers and hear every detail.
Thanks for sharing with us!

Some history there my fellow sheep nuts!!

It looks like ovis pyrexia runs deep in the family as well.

Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed seeing the time line there.

See what you started Zeke!!!

This thread gets my vote for BEST EVER on MM.
From the fantastic photos of awesome country and Majestic critters. To the story's that reveal the discipline and dedication of the Sheep hunters that have posted.
The love and respect for these awesome animals is just heartwarming.
I salute each and every one that has shared their adventures.

Yukon
Has Mike booked a Stone yet??

Regards to all
Foghorn

Fantastic guys!
I've loved all the contributions.
Most of my sheep photos are pre-digital (dating back to 1980) and I've not taken the time to convert them. YukonJ has inspired me to get my old photos in a format which can be shared. I have a few things going on so I suspect it will be too late to share them in this thread.
Thanks guys,
Zeke

My 2011 Alaska Season

Sheep 1 and 2
4127p8110084.jpg

Sheep 3
2773p8150128.jpg

Sheep 4
9929img_0959.jpg

Sheep 5
7129p8260266.jpg

Packin Out
5321p8160133.jpg

Camp
2972p8270307.jpg

Dall Double
2359p8110097.jpg

it just keeps getting better, sweet rams Austin

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Zeke,
I know that at your age you may struggle to get them in digital format, so if you need help please ask..:)
I am sure Littlebighorn could do it for you.

Did you just volunteer LBH to digitally reformat all my photos? haha

BTW: at my age it was a struggle to keep up with you when we went scouting for elk! You actually took it pretty easy on me. Thank goodness for that!

Zeke

OUCH Zeke!
Mike is hittin' below the belt!
What he doesn't realize is most of your pictures were taken in black and white, before he was born! LOL.

Yup, You know I'm getting old when I refer to the likes of Grancel Fitz and Jack O'Connor as "those boys"! LOL

Thanks for picking on me guys. You know what happens to bullies, right?

The only way I could "format" my old stuff would be to take a digital picture of my old photos. It might work fine. Maybe I'll try it tonight.

Zeke

Wanted to share pics of my sheep hunt from last year...I hunted up the Turnagain River in Northern BC. Took this ram late on the 13th day of a 15 day hunt and I didn't see a legal ram for the first 7 days. Talk about an emotional roller coaster...looking back now I really believe besides the beautiful country and the fact I was really a million miles north of Texas; it was that emotional roller coaster I cherish the most. I have dreamed about sheep hunting for 50+ years but never really thought I would really ever get to make it happen. The Lord has blessed me again.
Where I killed this ram there were these boulders that looked like there was quartz inpregnated in them so I shared the pics with my Taxi and a young lady working for him said she could re-create them into the base so I've also attached the pic of that.
If my wife reads this post she'll find out that I've already booked another sheep hunt...this time with Dan Reynolds in the Yukon a couple of years out. So I guess I may be spending a few nights in the kennel..."look out skinny dog cause a fat dog is moving in"!
I guess I too have been bitten by the sheep bug! Thanks for letting me share and Zeke thanks for thread! I looked at this thread a million times and I wanted to include the final product before I posted it. Good luck to all this year!

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/7676bc_stone\'s_sheep_hunt_8-2011_103.jpg

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/1659bc_stone\'s_sheep_hunt_8-2011_110_-2.jpg

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/9955bc_stone\'s_sheep_hunt_8-2011_102.jpg

64255-9-12_061.jpg

Nice Stone ts,
That is one I don't have and can't afford!

You might try downsizing your photos that didn't go through. I had to do that to many of mine. With the new digital cameras the files sometimes are too big to post here. At least that is what my pea brain understands. I am sure others could help you.

Thanks Amigo...I never thouht I would be able to afford I sheep hunt but last summer I retired from a job of 37 years and went to an SCI event in San Antonio. Standing there drinking something cold with my buddies an strange women walked up to me and told me she had an offer I couldn't refuse. I quickly looked around the room found my wife and motioned her to get over here quick...I didn't know where this was going but I knew I was in over my head. This women proceeded to tell me if I could get in sheep shape in 8 weeks she had a half off cancellation hunt for me. I shot a glanced over to my wife and she simply said "your a dang fool if you don't this, all you ever talk about is one day you're goin sheep huntin"! Mt buddies had the same slack-jawed looked I had so I went straight home got on the treadmill and booked the hunt the next morning!
I worked my butt off...running, swimming, riding one of those skinny wheeeled bikes while I dodged pick up trucks on the highway, shoot I even weighted down a backpack down and hiked over every scrawny hill I could find down here in South Texas! I've since learned never to say never...let's see if this pics show up now

968837483.jpg

244369292.jpg

808497901.jpg

Here's a couple more pictures of my 2010 Stansbury California Bighorn

KobysRam-1.jpg

Badlandsram.jpg

I just re-read my HAC story the other day. What an awesome OIL experience.

I LOVE at your contributions and the PERSONAL stories make is all so real! I'm impressed!
YOU GUYS are the ones who have kept this going and turned it into the BEST THREAT EVER!
Thank YOU ALL for giving us a glimps into your passion!
Zeke

BUMP....here is something to help us all of us that have to count sheep to fall asleep at night...

1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Treedagain,

Thanks for bumping this thread. Here are few more pictures from ARRO(some might be repeats). These are to help Zeke keep is mind off of work for the next week or two before he travels north.

Zeke,

I can't wait to see pictures from your daughters hunt. You are going to have an awesome hunt.

Paul

5071cimg0720.jpg

2455todd_caribou.jpg

8437cimg0571.jpg

6787cimg0632.jpg

9038cimg0677.jpg

6983cimg0692.jpg

7051cimg0775.jpg

Now you did it Paul!

Zeke never really works anyway, so here are a few more pics from the NWT for him to chew on!

Happy viewing Zeke, and Jessica!

4044311.jpg

Purdy country, wouldn't you say!

2018img_0750.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of a ram Spence passed on. Hopefully he is still there, only older and bigger!
4867img_0733.jpg

3845img_0739.jpg

Picky little bugger!

And since I think you have a BOO tag Zeke, here are a few "little nippers" from up that way.

8926160.jpg

8182img_1137.jpg

GOOD LUCK, ZEKE and JESS! Have a great time!

I love it when a "sheep" thread comes together.

First ram is from 2010 Brooks range. Turned out to be a marathon hunt, left camp at 3pm, got back at noon the next day with a ram. My hunting partner (wife) was played out after shooting/skinning a griz just after breakfast that morning so I went alone...

Both taken on day 9 of a 9 day trip. One of my fondest memories.

960p1010890.jpg

2803p1010925.jpg

Second ram was taken last year by my wife/hunting partner in the Alaska Range. We saw 5 other full curl rams, some a bit closer to camp, and one a big heavier, but none longer... best we could tell. 12 years old...

2342dscn0385.jpg

9683dscn0390.jpg

1768dscn0412.jpg

The 8th of August can't get here soon enough!

This thread has taken on a life of it's own!

There are a bunch of awesome sheep and lots of excellent stories on the thread.

I'll bet there has been a tanker load of sweat dropped on the rocks during these hunts!

Thanks again all for adding so much.

Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-13 AT 04:02PM (MST)[p]Zeke,
You never did bring me your old (black and white lol) photos of your early sheep to digitize so we could post them up! I bet we could figure it out and then you could start a new thread of sheep pictures for this year!
Katorade
Nice pics of you and your Dad.
Absolutely great memories

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-13 AT 12:07PM (MST)[p]LBH,
We should do that and I'll add them onto the end of this thread.

We, or someone, needs to start a "2013 only sheep" thread as soon as the trophies start to hit the dirt. I'll make a note and post the topic in early July. Let's get the word out and we'll put them all in one thread. Guys can do their own write-ups, threads and postings in a seperate thread also, if they want it more personal and I like their stories and struggles.

I've LOVED what everyone had done with this thread. You're all AWESOME! (this is an appropriate and correct use of the over-used word "awesome")

Zeke

Wow bamistew!
Someone has been busy the past few years.
Pretty awesome collage.

Again, congrats to all the hunters and sheep lovers who contributed to the thread. This is a tribute your love, blood, sweat, tears, treasure and success while wild sheep hunting.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom