Sheep Results Are Up

Why am I not surprised - goose eggs for me for sheep, moose, and goat...

Good luck everyone!

Horniac

No sheep no moose for this nonresident, and I'm actually thankful this one time. I have too much hunting to do this year. Besides resident deer and elk I have 2 nonresident elk tags and a mountain goat tag. Good luck to this years lucky hunters.

Well I'll be darned, drew:

Successful

2014 GOAT LICENSE

- 361-20 was your 1st choice

I think this is a new hunt area, only 2 tags, guess I'm in for an adventure!

Can't believe the draw year so far:

Utah Archery Mule Deer
Nevada Archery Mule Deer
Nevada Archery Antelope
Nevada Desert Bighorn Sheep
and now, Montana Unit 313 Mountain Goat

So unbelievable...still just staring at the tags and notifications...and, Iowa Whitetail and AZ Bighorn still to come!!!

>Can't believe the draw year so
>far:
>
>Utah Archery Mule Deer
>Nevada Archery Mule Deer
>Nevada Archery Antelope
>Nevada Desert Bighorn Sheep
>and now, Montana Unit 313 Mountain
>Goat
>
>So unbelievable...still just staring at the
>tags and notifications...and, Iowa Whitetail
>and AZ Bighorn still to
>come!!!

Wow you might want to buy some lottery tickets!

Horniac

JRABQ
Congrats on drawing a goat tag. That was the unit I applied for as well. how many points did you have? I only had 8 going into the draw. Good luck on your hunt.

Started applying for Goat after many years of applying for sheep and moose, I only had 7 or 8 points, so I go lucky.

Greg
It was good visiting with you the other night good luck on your hunt. Feel free to call me again if you need any more info before your hunt.
The only thing I ask in return when helping guys out is that they post up pics on here when they get back home!! I look forward to seeing your trophy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom