Sheep Tags at Hunt Expo

desperatehills

Very Active Member
I looked at the Hunt Expo website today and didn't see anything about the Full Curl Society and the 10 sheep hunts they have given away on Saturdays in the past. Will they be there this year? I would rather miss the crowds and go Thursday-Friday but the sheep give away is worth going to.

>I looked at the Hunt Expo
>website today and didn't see
>anything about the Full Curl
>Society and the 10 sheep
>hunts they have given away
>on Saturdays in the past.
>Will they be there this
>year? I would rather miss
>the crowds and go Thursday-Friday
>but the sheep give away
>is worth going to.

If You're an Outa-Stater I'd definitely go!

They Took most of the Tags last year!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

I am certainly going. Ever since I got the Book Cliffs deer tag 8 years ago I have been addicted, much like a gambling addict. I know the odds are terrible but I still throw my hat in the ring. I already bought my tickets to fly in Friday morning and fly out Saturday night. I would have gone Thursday/Friday if I thought the sheep tag drawing was not Saturday.

And to clarify, I do not know that it has changed. I just didn't see it mentioned on the Hunt Expo web page. It is kinda a big deal, you think it would be right there on the front page

245270696856a6fc843c79e54462587ac3c8d.jpeg
That's why we make sure we are there on Saturday. ?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom