sheep taxidermist

kimbersig

I'm Looking for a taxidermist to do a full body mount that does rock work that looks like you hauled it down off the mountain. I've got s dall hunt this year and being my first sheep and I want an awesome mount. I've looked st Dewey and love their work just curious if there are others that do as good of work. I'd love to see pics of your full body sheep too!

Thanks!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-16 AT 09:06PM (MST)[p]You won't find a better guy than Jim Marsico up on the north side of Cody, WY to do what you're talking about. The guy is a world renowned sculpture/taxidermist that has stuff in the Smithsonian in DC, as well as in the Buffalo Bill Museum in Cody. Every time I'm in his studio I go out in absolute awe at his skills in both sculpture and taxidermy. Click on this website and after looking over it then click on his taxidermy website on the left side of the main page and then on all the sheep he's done since that's what you're interested in. I honestly don't think you can find anyone anywhere that can beat him on anything you want done. He's done one antelope for me along with a full body BigHorn Sheep, a pedestal bull elk, several antelope, a bull Bison and several deer for my buddy in Sheridan and they are all so life like it's scary!

http://jamesmarsico.com/

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-16 AT 10:40PM (MST)[p]Would you mind posting some of those Topgun, especially the sheep and bison?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-16 AT 07:25PM (MST)[p]I'll play.

Dakota taxidermy.
They do more auction sheep tag mounts than about anyone.

dakota.jpg

dakota2.jpg

dakota3.jpg

dakota4.jpg

Buckcontests007.jpg

http://www.dakotataxidermy.com/?page_id=33

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-16 AT 09:19PM (MST)[p]If ya use Dewey ask for Steve Werbelow to do the mount. He has done several mounts for me and is great at doing sheep

I had timber Ridge taxidermy for my wy mountain goat. I asked them to have me goat laying on some rocks that matched the area i hunted and Dusty at Timber ridge did on awesome job. Any time i have a vistor people just love it. a lot of people ask if the rock is real and ask how i got it on the wall.

i know it isnt a sheep but just showing ya my ROCK

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom