Sheldon scouting trip

NECALI

Went to the Sheldon on Sat. to scout for antelope.{my son has a rifle tag}.And he saw where someone had filled there archery tag.Congrats to the lucky hunter.I was a little disapointed to the number of animals I saw.Only about a dozen and I hiked around all morning and drove from one side to the other in the afternoon.But at least my son saw a few more than I did where he went.

Dean, I just came from the sheldon a week ago and saw hundreds of antelope, not sure where you were, but I will send a pm

you should of seen alot more lopes than that. to send or recieve pm's just go to the forums and look at the top, there will be a log in icon. Log in and go to your inbox. you can send a pm to anyone by clicking on the envelope icon beside thier screen name on any messages...im sure i made that as clear as mud.
there are a ton of lopes in that area and i am taking my son on a Jr deer tag hunt there this year. i will send you a pm also.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-08 AT 06:46PM (MST)[p]Well my son killed a 731/2" buck.He thought he was shooting at a better buck,but looking towards the sun what he thought was the bigger buck ended up being the one he got.He was actually lucky it was as good as it was.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom