She's No Longer Available!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Sorry to break your hearts guy's,but Rosie O'donnel is off the market!
She announced today that she is headed to the cesspool by the bay(SanFrancisco) to tie the knot with her gay lover.
What a loss!

HH, I heard that San Francisco has run out of same sex marriage licenses. I guess Rosie will have to settle for a "Liquor License" ;-)

Well good! I hope this helps put an end to her otherwise dwindling career. Dumb a$$ vagitarians think that they are soooooooooo cool by defying the state and federal laws to get some attention. It would be nice to see the city of San Fran-Crisco get nailed (no pun intended) for this kind of b.s.!
Eric

Rossie.
What a joke.
That fat carpet muncher is an ignorant wretch of a human being.
What is sad is the fact that she can use her celebrity status to get attention and promote her unmoral way of existence. Just because she is a celebrity the press gives her instant credability and is some how held up as an expert on any subject (well she probably is an expert carpet muncher). Disgusting. What else is sad is that we are here on this message board talking about her. I must be a loser.
For get it I'm goin huntin.

"We must HUNT"

am i the only one that got buckrub's joke? that was funny. hell, maybe he wernt jokin'......

Q. whats the differance between a lesbian & triscuit ?

A. one's is a snack cracker, the other one is a crack snacker.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom