Shockey Monster Moose

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
He just posted this on FB yesterday.

Shockey's FB page

shockeymoose.jpg

Lame and selfish move. When you are an outfitter, the animals are for clients. Especially someone with his hunting experience. Gotta leave those for the paying customers. Would have been a nice tip for one of his guides. Don't get high on your own supply.

It is a sad day when a man can not go hunting anymore because he is outfitter.
Jim Shockey not the problem with hunting in today's world .
All the jealous self appointed ethics police are the problem.
You all slam guys for posting on Facebook and Instagram but who is always the ones looking at FB and IG.
I say way to go Jim.

Last edited:
I might be pissed if I had a hunt booked with him this year.

It’s getting harder for me to figure out how to distinguish “social media” from the rest of the internet. Seems like you still seem to get sprayed by their content whether you want to or not.

MM is my only “social media”. That’s how dumb I am. :unsure:

If the border is closed, and be has a tag, I say no problem.

Who's to say the border will be open next year?

Who's to say that bull would have survived the winter?

We can't stockpile critters. It does t work.

Obviously the genetics are there to produce large moose, and I am sure big bulls will still come from that area.

As far as the refund issue - I am sure people who signed those contracts were fully capable of reading the fine print regarding when refunds would be made.

This is the text he posted along with the photo. Be sure to see the part in bolded red text. There is also a long message exchange between Shockey & other FB members.
There will be some of you who don’t “get” what this photo represents. So everyone else, please bear with me while I explain to those who don’t understand but who have open minds and want to “see.”

First off, this photo is not about “ego” and no, I’m not bragging, but in spite of what the close-minded, intolerant, and stereotyping bigots would have you believe, I do not have a small…u-know-what!
1f602.png

No, this photo has zero to do with any of those infantile accusations.

This photo simply represents a cherished memory of an event. An event that saw me pay respect and be an active participant to that ancient and undeniable reality, the truth that life begets death, begets life, begets death, begets life.

An event that pays respect to a “Field to Table” lifestyle that I and my antecedents live and lived by.

An event that, even if it is largely symbolic in your eyes, represents a “providing” for family and friends.

An event that literally means hundreds of pounds of pure, organic “green” meat for those family and friends. And no offence or judgement intended here, but the meat from this moose is not to be confused with the cellophane “meat” you purchase from a store.

An event that will see the hide of this magnificent animal turned into brained-tanned leather and hand-sewn traditional garments.

An event that I have chosen to share with you and those of you who already “get” what this photo means.

And finally, this photo, this “event,” at its essence, is the snapshot of a spiritual moment, a ritual shared with all those who “understand” and a ceremonial touching of an ancestral soul all of us possess deep inside…but few can access.
Hopefully, that all makes sense to you.

If not, then either I did a poor job of explaining…or you aren’t quite the open-minded, tolerant or “seeing” person you thought you were and should probably stop following me. I promise I will not be offended and sincerely hope you find a “truth” that fits your ideological narrative.

Now for the rest of you! This Yukon bull was the largest bodied and antlered moose I have ever taken! I used my Christiansen Arms 300 PRC, loaded with 214 Hornady bullets! My scope was a Leupold VX-6, and the shot was 230 yards!

The bull just rubbed off the velvet and actually answered my bull grunt.

I almost didn’t take the shot, I thought it was too young, too small. I was wrong!!

We will be eating like kings this coming winter!

Last edited:
This is the text he posted along with the photo. Be sure to see the part in bolded red text. There is also a long message exchange between Shockey & other FB members.
There will be some of you who don’t “get” what this photo represents. So everyone else, please bear with me while I explain to those who don’t understand but who have open minds and want to “see.”

First off, this photo is not about “ego” and no, I’m not bragging, but in spite of what the close-minded, intolerant, and stereotyping bigots would have you believe, I do not have a small…u-know-what! View attachment 53467

No, this photo has zero to do with any of those infantile accusations.

This photo simply represents a cherished memory of an event. An event that saw me pay respect and be an active participant to that ancient and undeniable reality, the truth that life begets death, begets life, begets death, begets life.

An event that pays respect to a “Field to Table” lifestyle that I and my antecedents live and lived by.

An event that, even if it is largely symbolic in your eyes, represents a “providing” for family and friends.

An event that literally means hundreds of pounds of pure, organic “green” meat for those family and friends. And no offence or judgement intended here, but the meat from this moose is not to be confused with the cellophane “meat” you purchase from a store.

An event that will see the hide of this magnificent animal turned into brained-tanned leather and hand-sewn traditional garments.

An event that I have chosen to share with you and those of you who already “get” what this photo means.

And finally, this photo, this “event,” at its essence, is the snapshot of a spiritual moment, a ritual shared with all those who “understand” and a ceremonial touching of an ancestral soul all of us possess deep inside…but few can access.
Hopefully, that all makes sense to you.

If not, then either I did a poor job of explaining…or you aren’t quite the open-minded, tolerant or “seeing” person you thought you were and should probably stop following me. I promise I will not be offended and sincerely hope you find a “truth” that fits your ideological narrative.

Now for the rest of you! This Yukon bull was the largest bodied and antlered moose I have ever taken! I used my Christiansen Arms 300 PRC, loaded with 214 Hornady bullets! My scope was a Leupold VX-6, and the shot was 230 yards!

The bull just rubbed off the velvet and actually answered my bull grunt.

I almost didn’t take the shot, I thought it was too young, too small. I was wrong!!

We will be eating like kings this coming winter!
I worked hard and provide food for my family and friends by going to the grocery store, but I never photograph it or post it on fagbook. It's his ego.

That moose probably kept a nice chunk of change from getting into his bank account. Typically, Yukon moose hunts are somewhere between $16K & $20K.

I worked hard and provide food for my family and friends by going to the grocery store, but I never photograph it or post it on fagbook. It's his ego.
There's a difference. This is more like promoting his 'brand,' i.e. his name & hunting prowess. They pay many of his bills. Jim Zumbo does much the same & sells a lot of books via his FB presence. And then reflect back to Fred Bear, Chuck Adams, Craig Boddington etal. They all widely promoted themselves to make a living.

Last edited:
I wonder if Jim used the "discretionary income " from the hunters he stiffed last year. If you look at "his" museum that he features on Shock Therapy one can hardly believe that he is broke. Pam Zeitz (sp) was right..."he is full of himself". He has every right to hunt...we have every right to not indulge him. I like Jim but I have never meant anyone with as big an ego.

I wonder if Jim used the "discretionary income " from the hunters he stiffed last year. If you look at "his" museum that he features on Shock Therapy one can hardly believe that he is broke. Pam Zeitz (sp) was right..."he is full of himself". He has every right to hunt...we have every right to not indulge him. I like Jim but I have never meant anyone with as big an ego.
Do you know of anyone he "stiffed?"

If I recall, he owns a huge tract of hunting territory in the Yukon. His only costs were likely his moose permit & stuff to sustain him during the hunt.

I always laugh at the Internet forum guys that are too tough for Facebook and social media, but will post dozens upon dozens of times on Internet forums. They just don’t see it, so they?

That’s one heck of a moose!
The humorous part is FB is about akin to the Campfire section of this site -- and others like it --with a bit more added. Plus the fact that one's FB feed can be easily tailored to read content from only specific members or 'friends.'

My neighbor just got back from hunting with him…..personally with him. He shot a great moose and even better B&C caliber caribou. It appears Jim may have shot his moose after the last client for that area left??? No problem at all with a guide or outfitter hunting himself.

My neighbor just got back from hunting with him…..personally with him. He shot a great moose and even better B&C caliber caribou. It appears Jim may have shot his moose after the last client for that area left??? No problem at all with a guide or outfitter hunting himself.
I think the point most of us are making is this: You have to at least provide your clients with the same caliber moose as the one Jim shot or better before posting such trophies. If he did, then all is good. However, if some of his clients shot say a 65" bull or less then I wouldn't be posting such trophies if I were the guide.

BTW, can you find out how much he charge for a moose hunt? :)

I think the point most of us are making is this: You have to at least provide your clients with the same caliber moose as the one Jim shot or better before posting such trophies. If he did, then all is good. However, if some of his clients shot say a 65" bull or less then I wouldn't be posting such trophies if I were the guide.

BTW, can you find out how much he charge for a moose hunt? :)
So what you’re saying is you’re making assumptions all around?

Not sure on the price he paid, as there was some exchanges on guided hunts involved……but if he paid that much, Im asking for a loan! ?

Some people here assume he had this bull tied up and made his customers shoot lesser bulls. Who is to say Jim had even seen this bull before he pulled the trigger. I bet there is a whole lot more of that going on in Utah with guides saving the best animals for the clients with the deepest pockets.

So what you’re saying is you’re making assumptions all around?

Not sure on the price he paid, as there was some exchanges on guided hunts involved……but if he paid that much, Im asking for a loan! ?
As I mentioned earlier, Shockey owns a monster concession north of Whithorse. I doubt he paid anything other than nominal costs.

I've never hunted in that country but have fished there 3 times and saw a lot of moose. None had fully grown antlers yet, however, because all my trips were in July.

ODW: I know a little bit about how Jim acquired the Yukon consession. He paid a lot for it and it was originally suppose to include some other partners. He only owns the hunting rights for outfitters locals can hunt it if they can figure out a way to access. It is really expensive to service camps in the Yukon. My experience with Jim goes back to the days he was the editor for the Guides & Outfitters Magazine. He published a couple of articles of my hunts. He does a good job as an outfitter MY beef can be found in an article he wrote earlier this year which you are familiar with. Look up "deadbeats & discretionary income" as he references in his article....therein is my opinion of Jim and INTEGRITYor lack there-of.

ODW: I know a little bit about how Jim acquired the Yukon consession. He paid a lot for it and it was originally suppose to include some other partners. He only owns the hunting rights for outfitters locals can hunt it if they can figure out a way to access. It is really expensive to service camps in the Yukon. My experience with Jim goes back to the days he was the editor for the Guides & Outfitters Magazine. He published a couple of articles of my hunts. He does a good job as an outfitter MY beef can be found in an article he wrote earlier this year which you are familiar with. Look up "deadbeats & discretionary income" as he references in his article....therein is my opinion of Jim and INTEGRITYor lack there-of.
Thanks. I didn't delve too deep on the acquisition. And yes, I recall the article & the hullabaloo that followed. What I haven't yet found or read are ACTUAL incidents where SHOCKEY followed through on the stuff in the article.

As suggested, I did a search on Rokslide. A ton of messages came up about the article. I read a bunch of them until I got a headache but still haven't seen anything conclusive where he actually stiffed someone. Do you have something to confirm such??

Last edited:
I think he said it when he called those who did not pay in full for hunts which all knew he wasn't going to service..."deadbeats" and that one should be willing to surrender discretionary income so he could maintain HIS business as if he had serviced the hunt. He condemned himself in my view.

My Father was not a hunter, other than whacking a pheasant once in a while, with his .410, while he was mowing alfalfa. I certainly was not born into the hunting life style.

My interest in the outdoors and the hunting lifestyle came from reading Outdoor Life, Sports Afield, and Field and Stream. The authors of the articles inspired me to want to experience the woods and water. I came to want to participate in the sights, sounds, smells that came from the visual images these folks painted in my mind. I believe these magazines where the outdoor media of my youth and early adult life, and not really much different than Facebook, Instagram and other Internet are for our youth today.

If there is a difference it would be that the authors in those magazines presented themselves as gentlemen, somewhat refined, albeit tough and talented. It was a time when folks looked down on rough, course and crude individuals and respected humility and were almost apologetic about their success. (Now, that’s how they presented themselves, they could very well have been the nastiest bastards in the field, but that’s not the persona they presented in the magazines and when they were in the public’s eye.)

Times have changed. People today seem to have different expectations from their “influencers” as we refer them now. We like’em course and curd. The more they boast and blast and wiggle their a$$, the more we like it. That’s who we try to imitate today. Madonna, Jagger, Rihanna, O'Connor, to name but a few, not all the kinds of role models there were in my youth.

Today, the same type of personalities are popular in the world of the outdoor lifestyle..... as dominate the entertainment industry. The loud, the harsh, the pushy, the proud, the crud, the publically aggressive, etc. The public responds well to these types, and looks down on the humble and the reserved.

We claim we want humility but we reward assertiveness and the “in your face” behaviors of our “badass” neighbors and our “badass” celebrities.

Besides their Dads, who do young hunters look up to today?

I think Shocky is attempting to straddle the fence between being an old time gentleman and a new age “badass”. To some degree, if you consider his life style, you’d have to say he’s been fairly successful, if you consider celebrity a success.

It sounds like Shaq is going to give it a try. Hope he succeeds.

I think he said it when he called those who did not pay in full for hunts which all knew he wasn't going to service..."deadbeats" and that one should be willing to surrender discretionary income so he could maintain HIS business as if he had serviced the hunt. He condemned himself in my view.
That was a magazine article. As I said during that discussion here, nowhere in it did he use an 'I' but instead referred to Canadian outfitters in a generic sort of way and provided the possibile actions they might take & why. Thus, I'm looking for actual real life incidents that verify the accusations that he actually took & kept money without providing the service it was meant for. So far, I haven't seen any.

Bizarre that Shockey, at the same time he posted the photo of his moose, wrote a defensive disclaimer-rebuttal about infantile accusations & small penises... before he received any accusations? Sounds totally full of himself
He was likely referring to previous comments he's received on FB when posting dead critter photos. IOW, he was predicting they would follow.

Independent of the drama that the drama queens that don't like Facebook love to have here, that is a seriously awesome bull moose.

Just an incredible moose. Moose are really cool animals. And that is a really awesome bull.

Shockey has made his own bed with his editorials and comments on how the relationship between hunter and guide should be in his view during Covid and it is pretty one sided. So we don’t necessarily need to find victims of people who may have lost deposits with him to know how he would or does manage his business. And this IS a business for him. I don’t know him well to make a judgement if he puts clients first or himself. However I doubt he would be making the money he does if he didn’t put himself front and center at times. I find it really hard to believe some clients haven’t lost out on a chance of a big animal because it was saved for him or a friend. It’s just human nature and as an outfitter providing a service it’s unacceptable.

I hope Shockey and every other Canadian outfitter go under. Sell your sob story to your communist PM, Jim. Plane rides and hunting camps aren't driving the spread of Covid. Follow the science.

I like the Facebook comments by some of the memebers. Hell i dont like facebook either but monstermuleys.com is the same platform.
We have memebers that post all the time just like facebook. Post pictures just like facebook. And we get censored here just like facebook when it doesnt agree with someones point of views. So where is the difference?

Shockey has made his own bed with his editorials and comments on how the relationship between hunter and guide should be in his view during Covid and it is pretty one sided. So we don’t necessarily need to find victims of people who may have lost deposits with him to know how he would or does manage his business. And this IS a business for him. I don’t know him well to make a judgement if he puts clients first or himself. However I doubt he would be making the money he does if he didn’t put himself front and center at times. I find it really hard to believe some clients haven’t lost out on a chance of a big animal because it was saved for him or a friend. It’s just human nature and as an outfitter providing a service it’s unacceptable.
I’ve learned, over the years, that the more information I get about a situation, the more likely I am to change my opinion. So...... my opinions are in a constant state of revision.

I don’t know much about Shockey or many specifics about what kind of person he really is, after a lot of the layers of his onion are pealed back. Ive seen him in person but never spoke to him, I’ve watched his videos and his TV shows, I’ve read his articles and contemplated his discussions and specific comments. I’ve listened to other people’s remarks and comments about him and his opinions. I’ve considered and comtempted those statements as well.

This over some 25 years, more or less.

I didn’t find his recent remarks regarding the Covid problems overly alarming. I found them mostly informative and an effort at a heads up for folks.

Likewise, shooting this moose is not alarm me either.

So far I still consider him a positive ambassador for the sport hunting life style.

That opinion is subject to change...... with more information.

Certainly don’t take offense at anyone else’s opinion.

I’ve learned, over the years, that the more information I get about a situation, the more likely I am to change my opinion. So...... my opinions are in a constant state of revision.

I don’t know much about Shockey or many specifics about what kind of person he really is, after a lot of the layers of his onion are pealed back. Ive seen him in person but never spoke to him, I’ve watched his videos and his TV shows, I’ve read his articles and contemplated his discussions and specific comments. I’ve listened to other people’s remarks and comments about him and his opinions. I’ve considered and comtempted those statements as well.

This over some 25 years, more or less.

I didn’t find his recent remarks regarding the Covid problems overly alarming. I found them mostly informative and an effort at a heads up for folks.

So far I still consider him a positive ambassador for the sport hunting life style.

That opinion is subject to change...... with more information.

Certainly don’t take offense at anyone else’s opinion.

fact.gif

Both beauty & wisdom are often traits of old age. :cool:

Those were my conclusions as well, and it's funny (maybe disturbing?) at how many thought that write up was solely about him and his business. The man is a millionaire. He doesn't rely on booking hunts anymore...

Those were my conclusions as well, and it's funny (maybe disturbing?) at how many thought that write up was solely about him and his business. The man is a millionaire. He doesn't rely on booking hunts anymore...
So you find it acceptable for someone to break a signed contract? Unless I’m missing something his article was providing a foundation to make it acceptable for outfitters to raise prices on hunts that had already had prices agreed to and a contract signed.

IMHO that is ridiculous. A contract is a contract. Now Covid was an event nobody has seen before so if an outfitter wants to have a conversation with a hunter that has a contract to find middle ground on price hikes then so be it. But to advocate a 20% increase and that’s the bottom line then those outfitters should be put out of business. Hunters who had large deposits down are in the same boat as the outfitters and may no longer be able to afford the hunt due to a loss in job or income as well.

I personally have a friend who had this happen on a stone sheep hunt. Price and deposits were finalized before Covid and then the outfitter implemented a 20% Covid fee and if you said no he kept your deposit. Those outfitters should be put out of business.

So you find it ? Unless I’m missing something his article was providing a foundation to make it acceptable for outfitters to raise prices on hunts that had already had prices agreed to and a contract signed.
I could have missed it, but I don't recall anyone saying it was "acceptable for someone to break a signed contract."

What several of us have actually been saying is Shockey wrote an article where generic Canadian outfitters MIGHT do such & such & why they might. As a result of what he laid out, he was subsequently stapled, bent, creased, folded & mutilated because he happens to be a Canadian outfitter. Yet nowhere in the article did he say 'this is what I could (or might) do.' Instead, lots of folks read something in the article that wasn't in it. And most of it was just so Shockey could be vilified.

Last edited:
So are leaky bladders and short tempers, if you combine all four you get a handsome but cranky ole s.o.b with an answer for everything and damp merinos.
I'm taking 'pee pills' right now, so I can relate to the bladder ills. My temper is still under control, tho, mostly because I've run outta places to bury bodies.

So you find it acceptable for someone to break a signed contract? Unless I’m missing something his article was providing a foundation to make it acceptable for outfitters to raise prices on hunts that had already had prices agreed to and a contract signed.

IMHO that is ridiculous. A contract is a contract. Now Covid was an event nobody has seen before so if an outfitter wants to have a conversation with a hunter that has a contract to find middle ground on price hikes then so be it. But to advocate a 20% increase and that’s the bottom line then those outfitters should be put out of business. Hunters who had large deposits down are in the same boat as the outfitters and may no longer be able to afford the hunt due to a loss in job or income as well.

I personally have a friend who had this happen on a stone sheep hunt. Price and deposits were finalized before Covid and then the outfitter implemented a 20% Covid fee and if you said no he kept your deposit. Those outfitters should be put out of business.

Yes. You are missing something...

I could have missed it, but I don't recall anyone saying it was "acceptable for someone to break a signed contract."

What several of us have actually been saying is Shockey wrote an article where generic Canadian outfitters MIGHT do such & such & why they might. As a result of what he laid out, he was subsequently stapled, bent, creased, folded & mutilated because he happens to be a Canadian outfitter. Yet nowhere in the article did he say 'this is what I could (or might) do.' Instead, lots of folks read something in the article that wasn't in it. And most of it was just so Shockey could be vilified.
Paul once said:
Still......a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest........

Certainly is profoundly true, in my case.

It is a sad day when a man can not go hunting anymore because he is outfitter.
Jim Shockey not the problem with hunting in today's world .
All the jealous self appointed ethics police are the problem.
You all slam guys for posting on Facebook and Instagram but who is always the ones looking at FB and IG.
I say way to go Jim.
+1

I hope Shockey and every other Canadian outfitter go under. Sell your sob story to your communist PM, Jim. Plane rides and hunting camps aren't driving the spread of Covid. Follow the science.
That's painting with a pretty wide brush. Canada isn't the only place screwing over its businesses.

I could less if he shot the bull. I sure as hell would not quit hunting if I became a guide. But his message did loose me in the end when he said he almost didn’t shoot cause it was to young?

I will be damned. I read that article HE WROTE. Looks like he didn't go broke and be forced to take a job at Walmart as a greeter.

Imagine my surprise to see a guy so destitute from not having a business for 1.5 years has plenty of free time to hunt moose. Almost as if he actually wasn't any of the bullchit he wrote about. Or, maybe this is a THANK YOU to all the folks who apparently financed his adventures with their deposits.

Either way, the dude is the same TOOL behind antlers, or as a writer.

In life..... there’s winners and there’s losers..... sometimes losers end up winning........ and visa versus...........

.........reaction is often more consequential than the action....

..... attitude is what moves mountains...... or not

… Well it's a strange old game, you learn it slow
One step forward and it's back to go
You're standing on the throttle
You're standing on the brakes
In the groove 'til you make a mistake
… Sometimes you're the windshield
Sometimes you're the bug
Sometimes it all comes together baby
Sometimes you're a fool in love
Sometimes you're the Louisville slugger baby
Sometimes you're the ball
Sometimes you're going to lose it all
… You gotta know happy, you gotta know glad
Because you're gonna know lonely
And you're gonna know bad
When you're rippin' and a ridin' and you're coming on strong
You start a-slippin' and a-slidin' and it all goes wrong, because
Sometimes you're the bug
Sometimes it all comes together
… One day you got the glory
Then you got none
One day you're a diamond
And then you're a stone
Everything can change
In the blink of an eye
So let the good times roll
Before we say goodbye
Sometimes you're the bug
Sometimes you're going to lose it all, I said
Sometimes you're the bug

Songwriter: Knopfler Mark

He forgot to mention

"Take money from folks for services you don't provide, tell them to pound sand, let those idiots finance getting away from everyday life"

Have you noticed no one's accepted OutdoorWriters challenge? Why do you think that is?

Thanks. I didn't delve too deep on the acquisition. And yes, I recall the article & the hullabaloo that followed. What I haven't yet found or read are ACTUAL incidents where SHOCKEY followed through on the stuff in the article.

As suggested, I did a search on Rokslide. A ton of messages came up about the article. I read a bunch of them until I got a headache but still haven't seen anything conclusive where he actually stiffed someone. Do you have something to confirm such??
Careful......... when you start asking for patience, understanding and/or verification/evidence you’re gonna get a TriState classification.

Oh..... maybe that’s not so bad..... proceed as you see fit....

It amazes me how much people hate Shockey! I'm willing to bet he could walk 99.9% of us into the ground without even breaking a sweat. Sure he's a rich guy and lives a dream life, but he's been in the spotlight for so long yet there haven't ever really been any big scandals focused on him. I would say he's a pretty good ambassador for hunters for the most part. He does a ton of high dollar hunts that most won't ever be able to afford, but he still seems to immerse himself in local culture and pull his weight not expecting to be treated like royalty.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with him shooting a moose for himself, or with that moose being bigger than a lot of his client's animals. He's much more capable than his average hunter I imagine and spends much more time on the unit than a paying client so it makes sense that he would kill a bigger animal. Not to mention Shockey has multiple types of moose hunt options and not all of them provide giant bulls like the one he killed. Heaven forbid a guy gets to kill a moose for a change on a concession that he's spent piles of money on building up... .

Moose hunting is tough stuff and you rarely see a bull moose multiple times. You cannot pattern moose like you can deer or elk, so you better kill that big bull when you see him, because it probably is the last chance you'll get at him.

I personally think watching Shockey paint his house or mow his lawn is much better than 5 minutes of Hushin, Eastmans, or many other shows out there. Like him or not he did produce Eva Shockey and that's enough for me to support the guy as long as I live.

I agree.....he did good with Eva. She is fun to watch and listen to. Bralin seems to be a talent in his own right, especially with a camera.

What happened!?

Clients couldn't get into the country to hunt because of covid, and shockey had spent about 75% of the paid in full hunt fees prior to the hunt so to roll the hunts forward he charged them another 20-40% and called it a covid surcharge.

Just ask hoss, I believe he bought a bunch of blow up dolls that resemble Jim and Eva…

Marketed by Jim?. Bookings have been slow. He's talked Eva into an Only Fans page for all the followers of her hunting prowess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom