SOLD Shooting and Reloading Package

COMPLETE PACKAGE
RCBS press with bench, dies, digital powder scale,
All the tools for reloading, Manuel’s. Various Bullets, powder primers. Caldwell Lead Sled and bag with weights. Portable bench shooting system. Tools for scope mounting. Antique icebox for storage. Located in Evanston Wyoming. Call Dennis for more details @ 307-679-5799. I can text pictures if interested. $500.00

Last edited:
COMPLETE PACKAGE
All the tools for reloading, Manuel’s. Various Bullets, powder primers. Caldwell Lead Sled and bag with weights. Portable bench shooting system. Tools for scope mounting. Antique icebox for storage. Located in Evanston Wyoming. Call Dennis for more details @ 307-679-5799. I can text pictures if interested. $500.00

BradA

Very Active Member
Wish I lived closer to take a look and be able to purchase it. Let me know if your open to splitting up items and shipping.

COMPLETE PACKAGE
I’m changing my price on this package to $400

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom