Shooting Before Range Closure's

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
They are starting to close down a lot of outdoor activities including shooting in many counties because of the extreme heat and fire danger.

It's still fairly green and lush still @ 7200 ft range.

I decided I best get up and shoot before my county is closed too.

I normally shoot from 100 yards and work out to 300 yards but this trip, I changed it up and started at 300 yards

Robb

IMG_6766.jpg

I really prefer to shoot closer to any Rifle hunts I have in the fall but I didn't want to get caught in the coming closures and not get to shoot at all except at indoor ranges that really suck!

With this Grouping of 6 shot's (3 7mag/3 .45-70) @ 300 yards, I didn't even shoot back down to 100 yards.

Yes 8 inch steel plate......

I just need to get back up with the .50 call T/C muzzy very soon!

Robb

IMG_6771.jpg

They are starting to close down a lot of outdoor activities including shooting in many counties because of the extreme heat and fire danger.

It's still fairly green and lush still @ 7200 ft range.

I decided I best get up and shoot before my county is closed too.

I normally shoot from 100 yards and work out to 300 yards but this trip, I changed it up and started at 300 yards

Robb

View attachment 41940
I'm going up North on my first fishing trip this next week and I am bringing my .300 mag with my new scope and going to get it sighted in for this very reason. I have a place on top of the mountain where we can set up and shoot.
Great minds think alike....LOL

Damn Blue!

You Might Be Right!

I Remember Freezing My Ass Off a Few Times in Life & Starting that Fire wasn't Easy!:D

But Remember:

TARDS Shoot Millions of Rounds a Year!

Well,They Use to!:D

If I gave you 1000 rounds on a fire cracker hot day, you couldn’t start a fire. And I would back that up with a wager. :)

I’m against steel bullets for more reason than one.

Damn Blue!

You Might Be Right!

I Remember Freezing My Ass Off a Few Times in Life & Starting that Fire wasn't Easy!:D

But Remember:

TARDS Shoot Millions of Rounds a Year!

Well,They Use to!:D
It’s like those movies where they shoot up the inside of an airplane and the bullets are making sparks like an angle grinder as they bounce off the plastic. I suppose it could happen.

And as a plumber, if you ever get too cold you can always go sweat some pipes if you need to warm up. I learned right here that house fires are 2000 degrees.:D

I put in an A/C window mount for my 3-C garage a few years back as it gets so dang hot in there from noon-ish thru dark.

I was cleaning the rifles after shooting and I had to turn it on

IMG_6774.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom