Shop class, anyone?

feddoc

Long Time Member
Not what it used to be.

On a positive note, these folks are now easier to spot.

shop.jpg

I worry enough about operating power tools with a beard. Can't imagine working around power tools with big o fake titties.

This is kind of the ultimate situation that wasn’t thought about. You have to be sensitive to those with identity issues, and if you make noise about the size of the chest, then you’re boob shaming. Both are bad things in the playbook. They have no option other than to let it be. I love it! I can’t wait to see other performances are next.

What an attention whore. Dude should at least do something practical with them. Maybe a fire extinguisher in one, and a first aid kit in the other?

We wouldn’t have allowed that at work, and yes we would have gotten sued. I’m sure there’s an OSHA reg that pertains to prosthetics.

I did have an old aunt who looked like that. You had to take a run at her to get far enough in to get a hug. :oops:

Maybe blue!

But You're Thinking Long Before Fags wearing Fake Prosthetic's came around!

What an attention whore. Dude should at least do something practical with them. Maybe a fire extinguisher in one, and a first aid kit in the other?

We wouldn’t have allowed that at work, and yes we would have gotten sued. I’m sure there’s an OSHA reg that pertains to prosthetics.

I did have an old aunt who looked like that. You had to take a run at her to get far enough in to get a hug. :oops:

Interesting theory.

He may be trolling the system.

Quite a few believe that to be the case. Over the top but if it's true, I applaud him.

Well, let’s see who will call and raise his bet.

I’d love to see him/them push this point until the school district breaks and we get to see the Canadian liberal court get forced to respond to the game, for whatever the guy’s objective is. And it would great to see others copy his type of behavior until somebody, somewhere, gets this garbage back in the dumpster where it came from.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom