Short semi anyone?

nocwalker

Got settled in stand at 4:12. Might get about an hr in. Thought I’d bring u guys along. I’m on 140 acres in Bucks Co Pa. hustled here after work. Saw 2 already below me in a 2 acre field. Perfect position to come my way. But they went to the west heading right for one of my stands I call #9. I’m in a stand we call rusty barrel. My partner shot his buck out of this stand and I shot a deuce out of here. It’s only 40 off the field so you don’t disturb much getting in it

It’s the last week in Pa. I still have 5 doe tags left, bought 18 this year. It certainly gets harder deep in the winter so maybe I can fill one more. It actually helps if the weather gets real bad( very cold and snow).

South East. Truck in photo
9F38250F-09FB-47B5-918B-739699D50E2D.jpeg

Yes it is bone picker. The light lasted longer then I thought it would, the days are getting longer. It’s not easy to kill this time of year. The deer are very sensitive to everything. If you can get them close they hear everything. I shot one a couple weeks ago. The dang thing heard my glove grabbing the bow. Looked right at me and the battle began. 3 minutes later without moving a muscle and my hand frozen I completed my grip on the bow. As I lifted it off the holder it heard that too another stand off started. Looking right at me, I was in a large 3 trunked oak and she couldnt tell that anything was there I drew , she look at me but too late. It’s hard to win those battles in the winter hunts. But we keep trying

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom