Shotgun coyote hunt

GONHUNTIN

My girlfriend and I are putting on a shotgun only contest hunt from where you are to battle mountain

Contact me 7754555852

41744screenshot20190725212700drive.jpg

I'd suggest rules being posted immediately, no?

Also, kind of tough to regulate the "shotgun only" thing if it's a statewide contest right? I like the idea behind it, but paying $100 to enter in for prizes where people can easily cheat and rules are not known until a week prior kind of kills it.

I'd suggest rules being posted immediately, no?

Also, kind of tough to regulate the "shotgun only" thing if it's a statewide contest right? I like the idea behind it, but paying $100 to enter in for prizes where people can easily cheat and rules are not known until a week prior kind of kills it.
Rules will be available for participates only and they set-up with all loopholes filled no way to cheat

Doing a good thing but that would suck if 1 of your participants causes someone from killing an animal on a draw tag they are sneaking in on from hunting a coyote!

My prerogative? More like my money. Why would I sign up for something unknown? Why would I spend $100 to enter in a contest that I don't know what is going on other than "hunting coyotes with a shotgun".

Was a legitimate question because I was interested. But carry-on with your smart-ass replies. Enjoy your hunting! Amazing that you keep things secret yet want people to pay money (even though I am sure to those in the "know" it's not a secret).

Ignorance (or is it elitism, because I am sure I'll be looked at like someone without a clue).

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom