shoulder mount scenes..

ruttinelk393

My wife just completed an awesome aspen scene around my mule deer from 08 and we are going to start on an elk. Wanted to see some ideas. The elk is in a larger room with tons of options. The firplace mantle below will be used for some rocks, grasses etc and we may bring in some pine/aspen trees around. Anyone have any pics of things they have done or ideas?

5055img_0635.jpg

What in the scene is fake from a plant standpoint as it looks all real to me. In the past stuff I have used has dried and then had to be replaced.

thanks
D

Thanks. For this one, everything is real with the exception of the moss we used for some ground cover. The nice thing about aspens is you do not need to buy artificial unless you want some green leaves etc. As for the buck, once I found him, it took me three days to get him on the last hour of the last day of the season-in a hell hole. Got him out around close to midnight.

Much too distracting for me.. I think it takes away from that great muley on the wall. I like the trophy to be in the spotlight.. not the stuff around it.

Just my opinion on it.

------------------
DRSS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom