Shout Out to Imperial Taxidermy!

philthy

This morning I got my December 2016 WSMR ram home and I can't say enough for Paul and Vince for the fantastic job they did! I had almost forgotten how he looked and these guys brought him back to life. I can't recommend these guys more. A shameless plug, but they really do amazing work. Best of luck to everyone in the draw, but don't take my Rocky sheep tag lol!

24459img20180206132847.jpg

Very nice! They did my Oryx and it turned out equally as good. May be the best taxis in NM.

That's how you know you're looking at a record book ram: head looks way too big for its body. That's gorgeous!

Holy Sheep Dip, that is a totally awesome animal and mount.
Congrats!

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

He scored 172 6/8. Thanks for all the nice compliments, everyone. Paul and Vince really do fantastic work!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom