Shoutout to Badlands

fullcurl74

I was nervous about sending a pack in for a repair in the middle of hunting season, but I have a backup, so a couple weeks ago I sent one of my Badlands packs in for zipper repairs.

I was so impressed with the turnaround time, that when I got the first one back, I sent in my main pack. I mailed it from Reno on Friday 10/4, to Badlands in W. Jordan Utah. It was back on my doorstep Thursday 10/10 with a new zipper.

Both of these packs are 10-15 years old and they fixed them both for free (with a $12 check for return shipping).

I own 3 different Badlands packs and now I'm really impressed with their warranty.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, I own more packs than I can count with three of them being badlands. Haven't need to send them back but if I do glad to know they have great customer service.

Maybe I'm late posting this, but make sure it is clean. They gave me a hard time and I washed mine before I sent it in. If the zippers are braking I found that putting vaseline on the zippers make them easier to pull and not brake them so easy.

Good call. I used to put a little of my chapstick on canvas boat cover snaps. As long as the Vaseline doesn't attract dust to the zippers it sounds like a good idea.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom