Shultz Precision

3TOE

Very Active Member
I have been attempting to contact Shultz Precision in Sevierville TN for some custom work & cannot get a call through on his business number online. It goes straight to voicemail & says that the mailbox is full.

By any chance, does anyone here have a mobile number that I can contact them on?
Thanks!

I have been attempting to contact Shultz Precision in Sevierville TN for some custom work & cannot get a call through on his business number online. It goes straight to voicemail & says that the mailbox is full.

By any chance, does anyone here have a mobile number that I can contact them on?
Thanks!
Shoot me a text and let me know what you’re needing… Maybe you can get it done closer…

Shoot me a text and let me know what you’re needing… Maybe you can get it done closer…
I sent them a 14” T/C contender 45/410 barrel to have reamed out to straight rifling & custom chokes made. They received the barrel on 1/11 & I haven’t been able to make contact with them since.
Unfortunately, they already have the barrel, but I appreciate the offer to help though.

Sounds like a Turkey project…👍🏻
Yes sir! This pic is with a 10” barrel, but you get the idea. .410 turkey pistol.
IMG_0544.jpeg

Any update 3toe? I hope it all goes well with this…
Not yet. I have sent several messages through his website. Hopefully he’s just busy & will follow up when he gets around to my barrel.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I just heard back from Mr. Shultz a few minutes ago. He will have my barrel & chokes completed tomorrow then prep for Cerakote. I’m both relieved & stoked that I heard back from him & it sounds like I will get it back with more than enough time before turkey season.
Great news, share pictures when it’s back…

He does great work from a few guys I know that have used him on precision rifle builds anyway. Should be a fun little turkey gun with some #9 tungsten in it.

He does great work from a few guys I know that have used him on precision rifle builds anyway. Should be a fun little turkey gun with some #9 tungsten in it.
I have heard nothing but positive comments about his work.
Brice Hensley, owner of Foxtrot ammo owns one of his worked barrels & has had really impressive results with it.

I spoke to Shultz for no more than 10 minutes, but I could clearly tell he has a passion for the work he does & takes pride in his work.

I’m really looking forward to getting the barrel back to see what it will do.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom