SHUTTING DOWN KNIFE SHOP

RELH

Long Time Member
Just to let you know I am shutting down the knife shop for about 2-3 months due to selling our foothill home and buying a new home near our sons. I got 40 years of accumulation of property that I must go though to decide what to keep and what to throw away to get this home ready for sale.
We are in the first stages of buying the other house as soon as the owner finds himself a new home. Once I get settled in and the shop set up, I will start taking knife orders again.
RELH

Best of luck with the new place. Will be ready to buy another of your knives when you get back up and running.
Justin

I'll put in an advance order of one more knife with the coco bolo wood like the other one you sent me. My son has been eyeing it since I got it and was asking when am I going to get one.
So Bob put me in line I'll take one as soon as you are up and running.
MM
Good luck on the new house and I live within 4 miles of both of my kids I love it.

We will let you have a little break Bob! But I like that first green handled knife you sold me. I think I want another like it. Can't remember what it was. Moved my parent from there home of 30 years. Man it took more then I thought it would. Luckily they just moved next door and didn't have to sell the first house. It took four months and know the other house is ready to sell !!!! Good luck ! :)

Damn Tikka, you could have gone all day without bringing that up. Now I am going to have to deal with Bess crying about a guthook again.
RELH

I about had a fit when I read the title of the thread! I'm going to need to order two, one for myself, one for my grandson. Kids can get their own!

Get in line men I am number 1 first on the list......Right Bob LOL

Residents first I say what's good for the goose it good for the gander.

Congratulations on the move RELH. Hectic times for sure. Please add a line of fish fillet knives when you set up the new shop. I have dibs on the first one. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom