Sierra and Nosler Availability

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Does anyone have any knowledge or idea when Nosler and Sierra bullets for handloaders will become available? Sure would like to get some loaded to practice before next hunting season. Got enough to hunt with but would really like to tweak some loads and practice some longer shots.

It’s hard to tell. I signed up for notifications at a few different online places for the ones I need in both Nosler and Sierra. So far after 8 months, I got one notification from Midway that one is now available. I go to Sierra’s website, like I do a few times a week, and the same bullet shows out of stock and it’s still out after a month yet still available at Midway. Nosler, I have the same story. I have trouble believing it’s available one place and not many. I wish I had an answer.

Does anyone have any knowledge or idea when Nosler and Sierra bullets for handloaders will become available? Sure would like to get some loaded to practice before next hunting season. Got enough to hunt with but would really like to tweak some loads and practice some longer shots.
What nosler or Seirra bullets are you looking for

I have close to 200 30 cal 150 gr spitzer. 100 , 270, 110 gr spitzer. 100, 7mm 140 gr spitzer, all seirra. I'm in so cal

Local reloader store owner told me Sierra was not going to have bullets for reloaders for years (and I should find another manufacturer). That would totally suck since I have years invested in developing loads, with Sierra being 75% of my good ones. I got hold of some customer rep dude at Sierra that said bs to the years thing- but it would be Q1 of 2022 before they would likely be available.

Local reloader store owner told me Sierra was not going to have bullets for reloaders for years (and I should find another manufacturer). That would totally suck since I have years invested in developing loads, with Sierra being 75% of my good ones. I got hold of some customer rep dude at Sierra that said bs to the years thing- but it would be Q1 of 2022 before they would likely be available.
so....sierra is out of business??.....or selling everything to who??....or....shelves will be full of factory ammo?

Last edited:
so....sierra is out of business??.....or selling everything to who??....or....shelves will be full of factory ammo?
No- you might have missed my last sentence where I contacted some guy at Sierra who called BS on the local dude. But who knows- almost a year without supply is nuts...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom