Sig 1800BDX rangefinder

usafvet

Does anyone have this rangefinder and if so is it one they would recommend. I'm debating on getting one for this hunting season but want to make sure that I'm making the correct selection. Thanks in advance for any insight.

I have the 1200 and I love it with the exception of the color of the digital numbers when looking through it. At low light it’s hard to read but if I’m not mistaken the 1800 uses a red output which should alleviate that issue. Even if you don’t pair it with the scope it’s a solid range finder.

After doing some research it appears that the display is still black which is the one concern I have. I don't have a sig scope to go with it at this time but if I like the rangefinder enough I will probably pair it at a later date. Thanks for the feedback.

I have the 2200. Don't know what the difference is. I am a caveman, so not flanged up with a scope.

It seems to work. Essentially the same readings as expensive austrian rangefinders. The complaints I see are from guys who cant get an accurate offhand reading on a rabbit at 600 yards.

$.02

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom