SIG BDX2400- your opinion

robAK

So I was very persistent and got a high country muzzy deer tag in CO on the returned tag page and need a rangefinder. Read a few comments and wanted your thoughts if this was worth getting. Will be used for ID/WY/CO hunts with all weapons. Thanks

If you have no intention of using the BDX function, then it may be cheaper and easier to go with their regular rangefinders.

I have the non-BDX KILO2200MR model and it has served me well in both archery and rifle hunts. I think the BDX models really shine when you pair the rangefinder with one of their supported rifle optics.

Regardless of what model you go with, I think you'll be happy with Sig. Always highly rated and it performs reliably in the field. I've ranged deer out to 600 yards with no problems and non-game targets out to 2,000 yards.

Thanks Broadhead. I don't have the bdx rifle scope but getting the rangefinder gives me the option later. Thanks again

I also have the non-bdx KILO2200MR model Sig Rangefinder and like it a lot it is the best rangefinder I think for the price range and it's very fast. I don't think they even offer the one without the BDX anymore new? May find one on Ebay

Just got one. It's been pretty good so far. Haven?t got the scope yet. Not really for ELR long range shooting. But it should be ok for hunting. Putting on my daughters 270 for her elk hunt in a few weeks. Should help her feel confident. Just aim and shoot where the dot is. Her picatinny rail should be here tomorrow.

Does the rangefinder connect directly to the scope or does it go through your phone app? Basically, what happens if a battery goes dead, including your phone battery? Just curious how this works. Thanks!

Yes you use it threw a app on your phone. Hooks up to your scope and phone using Bluetooth. Good batteries are a must. It said the range finder will go about 2000 marks on a battery.

Its my understanding that you use the phone and app to set the current bullet load profile and after that you don't need your phone. But after that the rangefinder and scope only need to be paired together.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom