Sig Hammerli 22lr Magazines

Captain_coues

Very Active Member
I’m looking for magazines for the discontinued Sig Hammerli 22lr. It’s the best 22 pistol out there. I can shoot the dirtiest, wax and filth coated bullets and it still functions and is pretty accurate too. Problem is I only have one mag. I would like a few more if anyone can help me find them.

Thank you. I saw that one and was hoping for something a little less. I may have to buy it though, but would rather buy another pistol that comes with a mag if I’m going to spend that much. Some are available on other websites, but I haven’t heard of them and a lot of information there is lacking to the point it looks like a scam.

I guess I missed that. The item information made it sound like it was only one magazine, but when you read the bottom it says two. I will work on my reading comprehension. Last month I had some back and forth with Outdoor Writer and he proved I didn’t read his post when I asked him a question that was already answered in his previous post. It was embarrassing. And now this.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom