Sightron Riflescopes

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

I received a call today from the North Eastern Sightron rep about us becoming a dealer. From what he sent to me they offer a wide variety of Riflescopes and they are made in Japan and the Philippines (which I was happy to hear). Not being familiar with their offerings I figured I put a post out and read the feedback from all of you.

So, God? Bad? So so me too product? Worth becoming a dealer?

Please chime in and let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks in advance

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Had a 3x9 on a Ruger M77 338 Win Mag. Rolled my atv with it on the front rifle. Dented the scope but kept it's zero. Shot a muley buck, antelope buck and coyote buck with it after that. Didn't know the company was still around.

I highly recommend them!!!!!
The SIII 6-24x50 first focal plane MOA with elevation lock is very dependable and the glass is as good as nightforce! Tracks extremely well!

The glass is made in Japan by the same company that makes Nightforce glass and other alphas! Also the weight is around 25oz

Ditto on the SIII scopes, excellent glass and great internals. I wish they'd make a 4-16x44 or something similar in that line.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom