sign the petition

dirtygrass

info from Senator Bill Cadman

Democrat Gun Control Bills to be Heard on Monday

Six far-reaching Democrat sponsored gun control bills are scheduled to be heard in the Senate Judiciary Committee and the State Affairs Committee on MONDAY, MARCH 4th.

Take action today. Click here to sign the petition

If these bills pass, we will lose our rights, reduce our safety, and we will watch multiple companies close their doors, fire their employees and move out of Colorado.

Have your voice heard. Come to the Capitol Monday, March 4th to tell your Senator to put the rights of law-abiding citizens before out-of-state special interests.

It is imperative that Coloradans make their voices heard, now!

Committees will begin at 10:30 AM on the second floor in the Old Supreme Court Chambers and on the third floor, room 356, of the Capitol.

Summary of six gun control bills that have been introduced.

HB 1224: Bans magazines with a capacity of more than 15 bullets. Magazines owned prior to the ban can be kept but cannot be transferred or sold.

HB 1226: Prohibits concealed carry on public college campuses.

HB 1228: Charges fees for background checks.

HB 1229: Requires a background check to be conducted by a licensed firearms dealer before any sale or transfer of a firearm. ?Transfer? includes lending a firearm to a friend or family member on a temporary basis.

SB 195: Requires concealed carry permit applicants to complete training in-person.

SB 196: Makes users, owners, sellers, distributors, and manufacturers of firearms liable for harm caused by any firearm that was under their control at one point in time, but is later misused by someone else.

Take action today. Click here to sign the petition

http://www.coloradosenatenews.com/?q=content/stand-2nd-amendment

Done! Thanks.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Thanks for posting.

I had put it on the political forum also but I don't think anyone ever looks at that.

Rally at the capitol on Monday.

There is a link on Cadman's website where you can email the senate Judiciary committee and the Veterans and Military Affairs committee. Both committees will be meeting to discuss these bills on Monday.

news flash the committee does not care about pro gun people or their thoughts.. everything is moving on to the next step. we are screwed.... I have been writing letters and emails and spreading the word since these bills started and it didn't make one bit of difference, because they have an agenda..wonder when the liberals are going to start messing with our hunting rights....only time will tell...

Perfect example of why party politics matter. When dumb bastards vote for Democrats, Democrats control the committees. The extremes of the party control the committees, and now common sense, rural values are thrown out, and urban liberalism rules the day. I pity my conservative friends in CO, my how your state has changed in the last 15 years! Good luck with this gun battle!

>Perfect example of why party politics
>matter. When dumb bastards vote
>for Democrats, Democrats control the
>committees. The extremes of the
>party control the committees, and
>now common sense, rural values
>are thrown out, and urban
>liberalism rules the day. I
>pity my conservative friends in
>CO, my how your state
>has changed in the last
>15 years! Good luck with
>this gun battle!

VERY, VERY well put!!! Votes have consequences.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom