Silver City -- NWTF Banquet and Auction

J

jamaro

Hey Everybody
I don't want to steal Jeff's thunder but I want to make sure this gets out there...

THE NWTF Banquet is April 5th this year...
National Guard Armory in Santa Clara,
Doors Open at 5:30pm Dinner will be Served until 7:00pm

THIS IS A GREAT TIME, there will be games for everybody... It is a family friendly event...

Call Don Fell at 388-4418 for tickets and tell him I sent you...

Also, I am sure we can use some help to setup...

See You there...

Jason

Jason, Thanks for helping get this out there!! This really is a good cause!
I believe this is our 5th banquet this year.

There is always a lot of fun with a bunch of great stuff like guns, bronzes, camping and hunting gear, etc.
We are always looking for volunteers in the Silver City area to help out either setting up or helping prior to the banquet to get donations, etc.

Take a look at Santa Fe's info on this page as well in case anyone is up in their neck of the state and want to check out another great banquet!

Jeff

I am posting these pictures for Jeff... They are some pictures of a NWTF project in the Burro Mountains.

47d6d2f47b659699.jpg

47d6d31b7bebcb4a.jpg

47d6d33a7ccc2a80.jpg

Jason

J-
Thanks for working you magic on those pics for me!
Yeah, the Gila Gobblers teamed up with the Gila National Forest last summer and put out two water projects with the goal to provide a more constant year round source of water. Obviously every animal out there is benefiting from these types of projects, so the saying " I don't hunt turkeys so why should I support the NWTF" doesn't hold water with me! (No pun intended :) ) Anyway this is just one example of the money earned at the banquets going to a good cause.

Jeff

Just wanted to let everyone know that the NWTF banquet went really well in Silver City this last weekend. The numbers are not fully calculated as far as how much money was raised, but we had 106 people attend, ate really well and everyone had a great time. The Gila Gobblers donated $750 to the Grant County 4-H and we are looking forward to planning some more habitat improvement projects on the National Forest. I want to thank those who came and supported us and let everyone know that we will be doing it again next year.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff.. we had a great time... I will be doing something with pictures on my website...

J

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom