Since we are all playing lawyer

It's way too convenient that not a single soul, other than the guy who "hung himself" has been named. Might be of public interest to know who was abusing young girls.
It's only fair that we know since R-Kelly was convicted of the like.

Zeke

They protect their own

IMG_9387.jpg

As far as I know, in many cases, victims of trafficking are promised lucrative jobs. Later, when they arrive at their destination, often at the traffickers' expense, they find that they are "indebted" to the traffickers and therefore forced to work for free or paltry wages. Women and girls are often hired to work in the service industry or the hotel business but end up in prostitution, forced by fear, "debt," drug addiction, or violence. If you have experienced such a problem, contact an attorney at ucmjdefense.com immediately. I was in such a situation and did not fall for the manipulation; I quickly ran away and got the proper authorities.

As far as I know, in many cases, victims of trafficking are promised lucrative jobs. Later, when they arrive at their destination, often at the traffickers' expense, they find that they are "indebted" to the traffickers and therefore forced to work for free or paltry wages. Women and girls are often hired to work in the service industry or the hotel business but end up in prostitution, forced by fear, "debt," drug addiction, or violence. If you have experienced such a problem, contact an attorney at ucmjdefense.com immediately. I was in such a situation and did not fall for the manipulation; I quickly ran away and got the proper authorities.
First dude I’ve ever seen here who claimed to be a victim of sex trafficking. Just bragging I suppose.

You probably shouldn't be calling the authorities on Biden's immigration policy.

I have a feeling if someone has spent any real amount of time on main stream entertainment, or media they have probably done something terrible. Hopefully I’m full of ****.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom