Single person heavy duty air mattress?

elks96

Long Time Member
So I am looking for a thicker single person air mattress that is heavy duty. I have used Coleman queen mattresses but I need something for just a single person in a single person tent. Weight not an issue as it will be my easy to set up vehicle camp...

I’m a big guy and I really like the XL thermorest base camp model. It is a bit bulky. Fits perfectly on my XL cot. I bought it 2014, so I’m sure there is better models out there... been durable as he!! Tho!

I don't like any of the nylon covered pads, with a nylon sleeping bag 'cause you always seen to slide around on them. Have the 2" Therm Camp-Rest pads, and they are super comfortable when backpacking, but not as nice on a cot, when in the big tent. We prefer a 4" high density foam pad, got it from upholstery/foam store. Roll it up and put a strap around it to keep it contained. put in a contractor 4 mil trash bag to keep clean and store in the truck or camper.

Take a look at Walmart or another store that carriers the memory foam mattress pads.Most places carry most of the bed sizes made they work great same as Blank said roll up & pop in a bag to keep clean& easy to tote

So I am looking for a thicker single person air mattress that is heavy duty. I have used Coleman queen mattresses but I need something for just a single person in a single person tent. Weight not an issue as it will be my easy to set up vehicle camp...
hi elks, I bought one of the Cabelas xl cots with memory foam and has a attachment for hanging clothes, your gun, etc, I’m 6’ 250lb and its comfortable for me
Good luck with your search let us know what you decide on

Joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom