Siskiyou Antlerless hunt

June90

Hello Everyone,

I applied for the Siskiyou antlerless hunt this year and surprisingly won with only 1 point, I've been wanting to get an elk for the meat for a while and decided to apply. It looks like a lot of land is privately owned. I will most likely be doing public land hunting, but if anyone knows any good private hunting areas that I can reach out to the owner/outfitter please let me know. The reason why I'm posting this is to get any tips on areas to hunt and scout on public land I would very much appreciate any information you can share me. Thank you.

Check out Silva Brothers at the base of willow creek mtn. It is on the east side of i5. There is a good size herd that runs from there to Miller mtn. Silva's Used to let a few people go onto their property but that was before all the brothers died. It is worth a shot.
Also scroll down on the forum list and try posting this under the California page. Might get more hits.

Check out Silva Brothers at the base of willow creek mtn. It is on the east side of i5. There is a good size herd that runs from there to Miller mtn. Silva's Used to let a few people go onto their property but that was before all the brothers died. It is worth a shot.
Also scroll down on the forum list and try posting this under the California page. Might get more hits.
Thank you, I appreciate the advise.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom