Skre Gear - We have a big Announcement

Skregear

Exciting News:
This last year we have been working hard on a new pattern for late-season hunting. We will provide more info in the next couple of weeks. We are excited about this additional offering. Stay Tuned.

I'm bummed skre discontinued the Mt Stealth pattern, not sold on the new one. I've been looking at other brands in preparation whenever my camo needs replacing.

I'm bummed skre discontinued the Mt Stealth pattern, not sold on the new one. I've been looking at other brands in preparation whenever my camo needs replacing.
Elkslayer, it certainly was a tough decision for us to make. It's been a great pattern and we wanted the public to be aware of this as well. We have been offering the Mtn Stealth gear at a close-out price for a couple of months in the hope all the Stealth lovers and stock up and get enough to last for many years to come.
We are excited about the new pattern, even though the teaser video doesn't show it well, we will be coming out with more pics and video.
It should be a fantastic late-season pattern with the Summit pattern an early to mid-season pattern.

We sincerely appreciate your support in the past and we hope for continual hunting success in your future.

I love mine as well. I have everything in the mountain stealth line and wished it was still available. The new pattern to me, looks better than the summit. Excited to see it.

I love mine as well. I have everything in the mountain stealth line and wished it was still available. The new pattern to me, looks better than the summit. Excited to see it.
With the small glimpses I caught, it looked kind of like a darker, more late season style version of the summit, which I think would be awesome as I love the pattern of the summit, but the bright colors don’t always work

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom