SKRE Uinta Pants - Win Them!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Get entered to WIN these sweet hunting pants........

As I've shared in months past, there's a NEW company on the block that sells high end hunting gear at a reasonable price. Hunter reviews indicate the quality and performance is on par with the top brands in the industry. SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear is designed for mountain athletes who demand the very best of their gear. From base layers, to pants, to jackets and hats, SKRE has what you need. Take a moment and visit their site [URLwww.skregear.com][/URL] and checkout their gear and prices.

This month, enter to WIN the SKRE Uinta Early Season Pants by simply replying to this thread with "I want those hunting pants!" and you'll be entered. To get a second entry to win, simply visit their website and see more of the gear they offer and note in your reply that you visited their site, and I'll enter you a second time. The second entry is based on the honor system, so be honest.

I'll select a lucky winner in a few weeks.

[font size=+1]CLICK HERE to Visit SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear[/font]

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2016/5247uintaspantsfront.jpg][/IMG]

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos3/6394forumimage.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

I want those hunting pants!
hornkiller.jpg

I bought almost the whole kit and cant be more pleased with a product at this price point. First and foremost I called and was connected with one of the founders, a Mr. Michael Wand, all I have to say is class act. He was well informed and went the extra mile to send my order via fedex on a saturday so I got it on monday prior to my hunt. As far as the gear goes it withstood everything I put it through, buck brush, manzinita, cold/hot weather, and most importantly fit. In regards to fit I have one complaint, I wear a 33/34 in wranglers/levis yet the pants fit like a 32. My suggestion go up in size on the pants, and yes I bought both style of pant an yet they both fit the same. If anyone has any questions in regards to SKRE's products, just ask. We all would be lucky to win any of their clothing.

I want those hunting pants.

I've checked out the site, multiple times!

This stuff seems pretty good.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-16 AT 07:59AM (MST)[p]"I want those hunting pants!"

I did visit their website also.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-16 AT 10:39AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-16 AT 10:39?AM (MST)

"I want those hunting pants!"

I want those hunting pants! - Checked out their website too. Have one of their vests and could use some pants to go with it. They have some great gear that is reasonably priced.

I also did visit their website.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

"I'm just looking for justice, a bit of that tit for tat, and to do it with some style a classic sense of panache"

I took a look through their website and seems to be good quality gear for not that bad of a price. I like the camo pattern. I also entered into their give away.

I visited the site as well.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-16 AT 08:33AM (MST)[p]I want those hunting pants!!

I've been to the site. Looks like nice stuff!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom