SkyOptics.Com

Clyde Hollinger

Anyone ordered from or heard of these guys? They had a great deal on the spotting scope I wanted so I ordered it. When I got my confirmation e-mail back from them it said it was from Haete! Yikes! When I was looking at the site it says they are located in CA. Any info would be greatly appreciated, and I'll keep you posted on how things go. Sheck out their site if you get a chance.
www.skyoptics.com
Later,
Elk

just recieved my Zeis Conquest 4.5-14 rifle scope form them....better price than all other competitors by $60.00. Contacted them a couple times and they were quick to respond and pleasant to deal with. Once I purchased, i received the product in 4 days well packed (very fast considering the product came from texas to minnesota) and as well as internet tracking which is nice. I would defenitely do buisness with them again. hope it helps

Guess I should have put up a follow up to this post. I got my scope fairly quick, however, it was a refurbished, older model scope! Bad news! I contacted them, and they pretty much said tough luck! I contacted Leupold and explained everything, I sent it to them to see what they could do. They sent me a brand new scope, at no charge to me! I'm sold on Leupold, but not on Sky Optics! Be aware!
Elk

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom