Small diameter arrows vs quiver

Having issues with my small arrows not being secure and falling off quiver. Anybody have any tips on how to prevent this without buying a new quiver

You can buy a small diameter rubber replacement arrow gripper for most quiver manufacturers. You may want to check with the manufacturer and simply buy a replacement gripper.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Tight Spot quivers have a screw that you can either tighten or loosen for different diameter arrows....works like a charm!

?-ERock-> ?

I make parts for Tightspot and can say they are definitely the way to go, but in the meantime you can get some small sheet metal screws and screw them into the rubber between each arrow and tighten up your existing quiver just like the adjustable wedges on the Tightspots. You might need to try some different lengths and or grind them just right, but I know for fact that it works.

It's not the perfect solution, but does actually work quite well at keeping smaller diameter arrows into a quiver not perfectly designed for them.

Cheers,
Pete

Just a couple wraps of electricians tape around your arrows will keep them secured in your quiver.

Might not shoot really well...just a thought.

(for the real answers: see the above poster's recommendations)

Zeke

#livelikezac

Thanks for the recomendations, i ended up just letting the gripper soften up in the heat of the sun with rubber bands squeezing the arrow slots tighter and it worked out ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom