Smollet JR

YBO

Long Time Member
WTF? Was just informed that Bubba Walllace pulled a Jesse Smollet. No hate crime?? Anyone?

How anyone with any common sense or reasonable thinking abilities could believe that is beyond comprehension! Those place are guarded and have cameras up everywhere, there is no way anyone could sneak in or out! Bubba is a complete disgrace and should be fired for his actions!! Oh wait can’t do that he’s black, better promote him instead!!

Bubba Wallace, another fraud. Tucker Carlson just showed the “noose”. It’s part of the pull rope that closes the garage door. It had been there for at least a year. There no way he took it for a threat. NASCAR should get rid of Wallace.

What a loser
Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 7.50.14 PM.png

Here it is. The UFC and NASCAR. Only 2sports up and running. A golden opportunity to grab fans who are dying for live entertainment.

Dana White moves mountains to make it happen. Dude was buying an island.

NASCAR sticks a finger in their fan bases eyes. And pisses down their legs.

It is ASTONISHING to watch destroying an industry, pandering to no one.

It’s amazing to watch.

After Jr, and Kenseth, and Stewart left, I pretty much only caught plate races, and short tracks.

After that “parade” started I turned that off as well.

Funny A$$ SH!&....however...Variety is the spice of life.

I am way more excited when I have a tag I have never drawn, when I'm walking into a place I have never been......
Ah yes, "Strange Theory". The mysteries of the unknown await.:)

I will point out that it's possible our Benelovent Leader has diverse tastes as well. I can't wait to see what he finds for me next.

Ah yes, "Strange Theory". The mysteries of the unknown await.:)

I will point out that it's possible our Benelovent Leader has diverse tastes as well. I can't wait to see what he finds for me next.
Funny Sh!t...,Bluehair..."Strange Theory" just what i'm talking about..... You got me in stitches this morning, thanks for the good laughs...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom