Snow Impact

Water everywhere in CA..lots of deer in the low foothills..I think it will be an epic year to draw a decent tag

The burn local to me in central CA is starting to look great with plenty of feed. The coastal range will be interesting. Crazy good amount of rain. Access might be tough depending on if they fix some of the huge wash outs. Not sure how the eastern sierras will do..but with a great snow back you can be certain they will have plenty of good feed this summer.

I’ve always felt CA deer have been limited mostly by dry conditions and crappy feed on the summer range. Hopefully we have a few good years of fawn production and things cycle upward instead of the constant downward spiral we have been in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom