Snow in 25/26

I have a buddy heading there tomorrow for third. Ill let you know what I here.

Its a shame how worthless these forums are becoming for sharing information anymore. A guy cant even get a snow report these days!

I haven't set foot in either unit. I suspect I'm not alone. Id bet a lot of 3rd season guys were up there when this was posted. The last day of 3rd is next Sunday. The ski areas have gotten 4ft in the past week.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-18 AT 09:41PM (MST)[p]Thank you very much, Appaloosa. I'll be curious to know what your friend has to say. Take care and thanks again. Please feel free to reach out to me if you need any help in Nevada.

More of the summit county resorts. Its snowing in your units now. Looks to be pretty sparse from now thru the end of 4th though.

58399screenshot20181105214913chrome.jpg

#livelikezac

I have two buddies down there right now and they said it's been snowing like crazy. 12-14" at 9500' elevation and adding to that everyday. Sounds like the deer hunting is slow, and most of the deer are held up in the Aspens.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-18 AT 02:58PM (MST)[p]Thank you, Carnage. If you don't asking your buddies if they'd be willing to give me a report when they are done, I'd appreciate that. I can send you my number in a PM if that's okay with you.

I spoke to the game warden today and he said that the snow in 25 between about 7,000' and 10,500 wouldn't be that heavy, but above that there's more. Looks like it's gonna clear up and get cold. That should get some deer moving for the third season hunters. I'm hoping the rut has them moving more next week.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom