snow this weekend

I took the first week of the season to hunt and now I wish I would have picked the 2nd week. Next year I’ll just take off work for the entire season. Even though the hunting for mature bucks isn’t any good during the general season, I still had a great time hiking around and looking at does and young bucks.

I’ve pretty much stopped hunting the beginning of any season. Last two weeks of September and last week maybe week and a half of October for gen seasons. I have the benefit of quite a bit if vacation time and total flexibility to take it. With the tags I’ve already filled I wasn’t even going to hunt rifle but the weather man got to me last night

Leaving Saturday and will be out all next week or until I fill my tag. Hopefully can get it done sooner than later so I can get bac and help a buddy with his 45 elk tag that we haven't been able to locate anything on public yet. Hopefully this weather gets them moving too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom