Snow

WVHUNTER

Very Active Member
Snow002.jpg

Snow005.jpg

We got a lot of it yesterday, about two feet, some places got about three feet.

We got about 16" in northwestern NC and its still coming down this morning!

No snow here (Kali). In fact I had to mow the lawn yesterday:(

Nice photos WVHUNTER

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I know this be hard to believe, no snow here. In western Washington it's raining. Every once in a while some kind of phenenemon happens and the sky is blue, I don't know what that is about?
Nice pics!

_/|,[___]
|--_--o||||o
()_) ()_)---)_)

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Looks like snowshovels would sell good there right now.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

By today snow shovels and generators were all sold out everywhere. I didn't lose electricity but a lot of people did.

My driveway is about 400 ft long and I got shoveled out about noon today. I am probably the only person in WV that doesn't have an ATV with a blade on it so I had to shovel.

We get a lot of snow but it is usually a few inches and melts off before the next one. We only get a snowfall of this magnitude about every 10 or 15 years.

And Eel, be careful mowing the lawn, make sure you wear plenty of sunscreen.

Hazmat It is called "Climate change." There word works so well they can use it with every snow storm or drought from here on out.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Yeah, and Al Gore is "Gravitationally Challenged." What a bunch of BS!

If there had been 1/10th the fraud on anything on the right, the world would have had the pertetrators tried in the Hague and hung by now. Instead, we're going to give away hundreds of billions of dollars...

Enjoy the snow.

HAZMAT

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom