So Cal buck from D14

chap_dog48

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-09 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-09 AT 04:44?PM (MST)

There are some bomber bucks that are coming out of California this year. I saw a 195 typical and a 195 Non-Typ on antoher forum so look for it. However my Dad got a nice one, it is not a super monster but a nice buck for D14 a Southern California Zone. Shot him on Suday at about 80 yards, 4x4. Enjoy

4af0c07d56940b98.jpg

Kurt-www.shootitimages.com

Nice one! Looks like father, son, and grandson? Hang onto that photo!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Nice buck Chap! Congrats to your Dad!

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

Congrats on the nice buck!

If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough. -John Wayne

Really nice pic and a great buck!! Thanks!

Any chance of seeing some pic's of these SoCal monster bucks??

Joey

Not an old burn just an area that sits on the north side of D14 were not much grows except deer and low brush and lots of heat. The "backside" of Big Bear is where it was killed.

The big bucks I was talking about were killed in D5, both by the same hunter with in an hour and he killed the State record archer typical last year and this new book will be #1 again. Its on Jesseshunting dot com under muledeer forum.

Nice Buck Kurt
Have that picture blownup to a 8x10 and get a frame, it a good picture of you 3.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Gator, I actually have a company business with my brother where we take digital images and blow them up to pretty much any size up to 36"x48" click on the link below to see our site. I will be doing one of that photo in 24x36 for my Dad for Christmas. Later Kurt

That a great site, I'm going to have to have a couple pictures done one of these days. Your dad is going to love that picture blownup like that.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

My original statement needs to change now. Those "great bucks" I mentioned that can from California area are now a sham. Seems the guy bought them on ebay and said he killed them this year. Sorry for the stupid post about that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom