So lets do some FBI math

Ole blue collar Lunch Bucket Brandon. He's as authentic as they come in the Washington swamp.

Don't forget you don't "F" with a Biden

Well, just to keep the record complete here’s the appeals court decision.

The trumpsters can see how their jailhouse lawyer version of reality measures up against that panel of trump judges. Thank God he did such a good job with those judicial appointments. (y) :ROFLMAO:

Its 21 pages long, so for those of you with a meme attention span I’ll recap it by saying its not good for the CRIMINAL investigation of poor donald. He was b!tch slapped??

Last edited:
God bless America ??

“None of the Richey factors favor exercising equitable jurisdiction over this case. Plaintiff, however, asks us to refashion our analysis in a way that, if consistently applied, would make equitable jurisdiction available for every subject of every search warrant. He asks us to ignore our precedents finding that a callous disregard for constitutional rights is indispensable. He asks us to conclude that a property interest in a seized item is a sufficient “need” for its immediate return. He asks us to treat any stigma arising from the government’s access to sensitive personal information or the threat of potential prosecution as irreparable injuries. And he asks us to find that he has no other remedy apart from equitable jurisdiction, even though he faces no remediable harm. Anyone could make these arguments. And accepting them would upend Richey, requiring federal courts to oversee routine criminal investigations beyond their constitutionally ascribed role of approving a search warrant based on a showing of probable cause. Our precedents do not allow this, and neither does our constitutional structure.

Only one possible justification for equitable jurisdiction remains:that Plaintiff is a former President of the United States. It is indeed extraordinary for a warrant to be executed at the home of a former president—but not in a way that affects our legal analysis or otherwise gives the judiciary license to interfere in an ongoing investigation. The Richey test has been in place for nearly fifty years; its limits apply no matter who the government is investigating. To create a special exception here would defy our Nation’s foundational principle that our law applies “to all, without regard to numbers, wealth, or rank.” State of Georgia v. Brailsford, 3 U.S. (3 Dall.) 1, 4 (1794).
The law is clear. We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so. Either approach would be a radical reordering of our caselaw limiting the federal courts’ involvement in criminal investigations. And both would violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations. Accordingly, we agree with the government that the district court improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction, and that dismissal of the entire proceeding is required.

The district court improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction in this case. For that reason, we VACATE the September 5 order on appeal and REMAND with instructions for the district court to DISMISS the underlying civil action.”

Yes it seems he is getting hammered again. How many fires he has got burning. It Seem He has to have alot of money to pay those legal bills.

i can’t wait for season 2 where they burry the Bidens.

if there’s anything i hope it cleans up politics, but that’s like asking a dairy farm to not smell like poo….

Wow did the Polls just dropped again on who would be on the ticket.
Termination of the Constitution WOW is He going to try and get rid of GOD next. He does sound little crazy sometimes.

Wow did the Polls just dropped again on who would be on the ticket.
Termination of the Constitution WOW is He going to try and get rid of GOD next. He does sound little crazy sometimes.
No - his base also includes Christian Nationalists who have openly advocated for compulsory religious indoctrination.

Google it. ;)

Boy are they gunna be sorry when I show up for church drunk every Sunday :ROFLMAO:

BH-your comments cast a wide blanket that isn't necessarily correct.
Yeah, well it gets a little personal down here. And I consider my posts proportional responses, even though I stopped short of calling the other members “c u n t s”.

Plus my hands hurt from building some steel-braided lines with Army-Navy fittings. Ouch.:oops:

I don’t believe I’ve ever insulted you personally, and if I did it was unintentional.✌️

secretly i hope kanye west aka ye asks dwaine the rock johnson to be his VP. kenya will be crazy and the rock will get policy done. it would make this reality tv show even better.

Yeah, well it gets a little personal down here. And I consider my posts proportional responses, even though I stopped short of calling the other members “c u n t s”.

Plus my hands hurt from building some steel-braided lines with Army-Navy fittings. Ouch.:oops:

I don’t believe I’ve ever insulted you personally, and if I did it was unintentional.✌️
I'm just pointing out that your "base" statements might be inaccurate.

Quite possibly, it may be my interpretation of what you reference as his base may be off.

While you haven't insulted me personally, I don't seem to fit in the "base" category you and others often refer to and felt the need to share that.

I'm just pointing out that your "base" statements might be inaccurate.

Quite possibly, it may be my interpretation of what you reference as his base may be off.

While you haven't insulted me personally, I don't seem to fit in the "base" category you and others often refer to and felt the need to share that.
Yeah, well I don’t fit where I’m being lumped in either.

You’ll just have to take my word that I don’t have a beef with you. Or not. Your choice.

In the meantime, I’m pushing back on anti-American bullchit. Sorry if you get swept up in that.

And if trump throws out the constitution, how will he hide behind the 5th amendment? Yup, he’s still a moron. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom