So much anger......

M

marksmen

Things have been really brutal in this place lately. I just thought i would take some of the tension off. I want to know when you guys go "oh *******" Is it when you see the big buck walk up and your bow starts shaking. Or is it when you are in the middle of no where and you start to get that feeling and your stomach and you look in your pack............ and you don't have toilet paper.

Just going with it Grizz or what ?
Marksmen, yes it's been particularly ornery around here, kind of like a bunch of PMS hunters, some of it can be attributed to the off season, some of the hard feelings I attribute limited tags, unlimited hunters.

So, were pizzed about tooooo many auction tags. Last year it was the quadrunners. The year before it was the chute planes. The year before that it was...........I think it's that time of year. Anyone have some midol?

WE'VE GOT ABOUT 20 DAYS OR SO BEFORE A FEW PRESENTS ARE HANDED OUT!!!

SOME CAN'T WAIT!!!

SOME WILL HAVE 30 DAYS WORTH OF PMS!!!

SOME WANT TO STIR IT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GLAD NOT TO HAVE ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS!!!

I think you're right but these are big issues we're talking about here. the national debt,economy and the war are not to be taken lightly like some stupid post about is a 243 is better than a 6mm Rem, it's hard to get to worked up about that. I doubt any minds will be changed but it lets you vent off and it doesn't have to get angry if you are careful, we're all avid hunters so we can't be that different...exept SOTX......just kidding.

Good one huntindude......no anger here just a lot of passion for what is right and wrong. To a fault sometimes as I am not one to see shades of grey. I do however refuse to standby and let things be posted that are simply not true. I never get angry though, I just like a good debate. Yes I am conservative and I guess what scares me most is when I hear my hunting brothers talk about voting for the Dems..for the simple reason that the Dems base is completely the oposite of us (hunters). The force or base of support for the modern Democrat party is anti hunting, anti gun, Michael Moore, Hollywood, animal rights groups, Air America, Move On.org, gay rights groups ect... I just do not see how a red blooded gun toting American hunter can vote for a party that supports such groups. Sure right after my post some one will come on and say.....I never lost a gun or a hunting trip under Clinton......maybe not but given enough time and support they would.......more over I just refuse to be part of a party that has a base of support that is nothing but nut jobs.

As far as what this thread was started on. What makes me go Oh #####........is when I raise my bow on that trophy animal, let my arrow fly.........and I miss.........ARRGGGHH

"We MUST Hunt"

The funniest post of all time:
The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-06 AT 06:07AM (MST)[p]

"no anger here just a lot of passion for what (I believe) is right and wrong."

"I do however refuse to standby and let things be posted that are simply not true (according to me)."

"I never get angry though (but I do hate people and), I just like a good debate."

"Yes I am conservative (but I don't know what conservative is anymore)"

and the best of all:

"more over I just refuse to be part of a party that has a base of support that is nothing but nut jobs (instead I like to be a member of a party that is led by a nut job and I like to openly support policies that are destroying the very base of the western lands hunting heritage)".

Hey SoTx, if you think this outfit is so great then you should stay in tx where you red-blooded, ?gun-toasting? ?Americans? can have all the hunting accidents you want. . . just stick to hunting the brush and stay out of the woods of the north and we all will be very much better off. . .

Oh, I almost forgot, maybe you could go get a job with the one of the Emperors nut jobs, Delay, I hear he needs some help - oh, yea, wasn?t he a "conservative," and if I'm not mistaken, a conservative that never voted against a pork barrel project . . . ?

People are mad and upset because their country is being taken over by corporate greed and private interests. It's not really a dem vs. rep issues in as much as it's people just want the truth. Making matters worse is that this current government, both dems and reps are doing such a poor job of representing the people that it's causing otherwise good, friendly people to turn on one another. . . I think it's really the devils doing. . . and it aint going to stop until we stop killing people all over the world and most of them are trying to make a living just like you and me . . . It's out of control and If Teddy were here, he'd personally see to it that GW and his nut job administration all got a boot put where the sun don't shine.

Teddy was the republican party, he would no doubt be ashamed of it all if he were alive to see it today!

TF!!!

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

GLAD TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF POSTING THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PRESIDENT & HIS NUT JOB ADMINISTRATION!!!

CAN I SAY THAT ON MM???

THE ONLY bobcat HOPEING ANOTHER TEDDY STEPS UP!!!

tfinal, Great post.
IMHO, most Americans are mad, because of the reasons you point out and the fact this has been going on for a very long time. And it would seem there is not a damn thing being done by either side, period. These issues didn't just pop up last night, and each new administration has had ample time to turn things around. They won't because it would upset the status quo. Power, money and percs... GET THE LOBBIESTS OUT NOW!
TR is rolling in his grave at how the Republicans have stooped to the same level as the libs they say they oppose...
SECURE THE BORDERS TODAY!

Stop Global Whining

Boy the truth hurts don't it TF. I put the facts in your face about the Dems and you go nuts.
Corporate Greed.......what a bunch of crap. It is called capitalism. Since the beginning there has been big corporations and greedy people. No difference now then before. It aint new. It is just the have not crowd with their panties in a wad. Instead of whining about why don't you go out and get some for yourself. This is the greatest country on the planet......yet there is still a bunch of whiners that just can't make it in this world. Get off your dead ass and get some and quit being a big fat whiney baby about it.
Now TF in responce to your input on my post quote by quote..so childish by the way and so was the rest of your take by the way. But anyway so you understand:
"no anger here just a lot of passion for what (I believe) is right and wrong." Yes it is what I believe, that is why it is opinion bone head. Everyone on here is stating their opinion.....get it......

"I do however refuse to standby and let things be posted that are simply not true (according to me)." Not just according to me but according to the nature of common scence. If you can prove just one time where I have posted an untruth or righted an untruth with a lie please post it. I never lie TF I am brutaly honestly though.

"I never get angry though (but I do hate people and), I just like a good debate." Come on dude you sound like a whiney little lib with a comment like that. In truth though there are people I hate and they are the people our brave young men and women are fighting over seas and of course Osama Binladen, Kim Jon Ill, Sean Penn, Alec Baldwin, Suzan Serandon and her freak husband and Michael Moore.

"Yes I am conservative (but I don't know what conservative is anymore)" Actually according to the "Test" post I am libertarian and yes I do what conservative is......I wear boxer briefs while you TF where a thong.

"more over I just refuse to be part of a party that has a base of support that is nothing but nut jobs (instead I like to be a member of a party that is led by a nut job and I like to openly support policies that are destroying the very base of the western lands hunting heritage)". Now TF that ranks right up there as the second most assinine statement I have ever read on this board. Dmanmastertracker still has you beat though.

Hey SoTx, if you think this outfit is so great then you should stay in tx where you red-blooded, ?gun-toasting? ?Americans? can have all the hunting accidents you want. . . just stick to hunting the brush and stay out of the woods of the north and we all will be very much better off. . . I take that back TF this is second most assinine statement I have ever heard the previous one is third. Dman still has you though.
Way more hunting accidents in the west than in Texas my brother look it up.

Oh, I almost forgot, maybe you could go get a job with the one of the Emperors nut jobs, Delay, I hear he needs some help - oh, yea, wasn?t he a "conservative," and if I'm not mistaken, a conservative that never voted against a pork barrel project . . . ? Name a politician that hasn't voted for pork....

People are mad and upset because their country is being taken over by corporate greed and private interests. It's not really a dem vs. rep issues in as much as it's people just want the truth. Making matters worse is that this current government, both dems and reps are doing such a poor job of representing the people that it's causing otherwise good, friendly people to turn on one another. . . I think it's really the devils doing. . . and it aint going to stop until we stop killing people all over the world and most of them are trying to make a living just like you and me . . . It's out of control and If Teddy were here, he'd personally see to it that GW and his nut job administration all got a boot put where the sun don't shine. Spoken like a true lib there TF. Some people are mad sure like the ones that agree with you. But you guys are in the minority my friend. The glass is half full for most of us.

Teddy was the republican party, he would no doubt be ashamed of it all if he were alive to see it today! Huh what???? If you are talking about Teddy Roosevelt he was the Bull Moose Party....and make no mistake if he were president today he would be taking the fight to the enemy the way our current president is right now....

Keep it coming TF I like a good debate............or did I say that allready :)

"We MUST Hunt"

The reincarnated Indian whale, Luna, was prop chopped to death by a tug boat. The tug Captain will have to live with that for the rest of his life.
ROFLMMFAO

"Teddy was the republican party, he would no doubt be ashamed of it all if he were alive to see it today! Huh what???? If you are talking about Teddy Roosevelt he was the Bull Moose Party..."

He was a Republican when elected VP in 1900 and elected Pres in 1904. He only started the Bull Moose party around 1908 after his chosen succesor Taft went astray from what he believed.

Picky, picky, picky.......
I could care less, what I was pointing out was his party affiliation (most recent) was Bull Moose........so obviously he had given up on the Republican party..............so that would make him, I'm guessing not a REPUBLICAN......hello

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

SOTX,
If you're this angry when your goons are in control of the whole mess think what it's gong to be like in Nov. when you loose the Congress and in '08 when you loose the White house, could get ugly. I'm not looking forward to the Dems in full control either but the Republican's did it to themselves, like your buddy Delay.

Hdude I aint angry bro....I just love a good debate
Yep we will see.............though you will complain about whom ever is in office I am sure..........
I was surprised to see you agree with Bush on the border issue though........yes there is hope for you yet.......

All bull crap aside......would you vote for Hillary? I am being serious here, would you? Lets just assume for a moment that she won her parties nomination, would you vote for her?

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

Ya, I'm a little worried about who our next president is going to be. Hillary or McCain on the Democrat side and who knows on the Republican side. I would go balistic if Hillary was president that wouldn't be good for anyone and McCain isn't much better.

There has got to be better qualified people out there, where the heck are they?

SOTX,
No I couldn't vote for Hilary. I'm sure glad Bush is a lame duck because if it came down to him or Hilary I'd have to shoot myself.

So south Tex,

Tell me, is Delay a rich crook growing fat on pork?
What about Enron, maybe I should get off my fat butt and get some?
What about his buddy Abramhoff?

Ok maybe Clinton didn't inhale but he was never arrested for COCAINE like old georgie was.

You don't have to be a far right conservative to see that this current political party has gone to hell.

Maybe we need a new Bull Moose Party founded on Honesty to begin with

Beanman, Just a dirt farmer

I think this all just comes down to the fact there are two types of people out there. No matter how hard you try people will never see eye to eye on certain things. For example, I can't do anything but shake my head at just about everything that South Tex said in his "Red-blooded American" post.

Huntindude I think we might actually agree on something........that is funny right there........Ross I am glad I could get you to thinkin.........Bean I like your idea.........

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

Huntindude and I share similiar political beliefs and I don't agree with much of your ideas SoTx but I like passion for your beliefs. I may try to convince you that you are in err but I sure won't assault your character it surprises me that so many are so eager to do that on this side. I guess its real easy to be real tough and look to get in someones face when you're actually have a computer screen in front of you. By the way I see we all agree on the border situation at least that's something.

See that's what is great about this country, we can disagree but in the end we are still all talking and at least somewhat friendly. that's the problem we have understanding the rag heads, over there we would have gone Jihad on each other's butts and we would all be dead.

You are so right my brother. Our disagreements and freedom to do so is exactly what makes this the greatest country on the planet. It is awesome is'nt it. I think we lose sight of that from time to time.
This has been an excellent debate in my estimation. Good points made all around.....................hmmm now what other problems of the world can we solve while we patiently wait for hunting season :)

"We MUST Hunt"

ROFLMMFAO

I just wish there was a domestic cat season.

That would make me a lot happier.

Jesus H Christ!!! Why can't we all just ##### get a long? No wonder I used to stop visiting this board in Dec, and not hit it up again until august!!!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

I'm just happy to see more and more people come forward with the non-conservative point-of-view. We still get called "libs" but this site has come a long way. I'm very impressed to hear more than one side.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom