So sorry Colorado

CA. leads the way and other states will follow until voters quit voting liberal Democrats into office. The bad news is that a lot of CA. liberal voters are jumping ship due to high taxes and crime, but they continue their voting habits in the new state they move too.
RELH

Gun control is such a web of problems and I understand that as all of you do I'm sure. We are informed. However it is very unnerving when people start shooting other people up. Solutions are ???? They change some laws and it is like drug enforcement ??? Oh, that really works..ha.
Being responsible is something almost 99% of the people I know. Sure there are some poachers but tgat js a different arena. I've only met three people in my life who were careless and had gun accidents or pointed a weapon at someone because they had no gun safety training. I did have someone shoot a bullet that missed me . He was an old man who actually thought I was the boss on a farm. My boss had removed a gate that was put up illegally and it pissed off the old coot. It is a difficult situation.
Sound off about what you members think should happen. I think that Law Enforcement has been put down and even neutered in many places and people seeing this on the news embolden some of the mentally unstable.

Gun control is such a web of problems and I understand that as all of you do I'm sure. We are informed. However it is very unnerving when people start shooting other people up. Solutions are ???? They change some laws and it is like drug enforcement ??? Oh, that really works..ha.
Being responsible is something almost 99% of the people I know. Sure there are some poachers but tgat js a different arena. I've only met three people in my life who were careless and had gun accidents or pointed a weapon at someone because they had no gun safety training. I did have someone shoot a bullet that missed me . He was an old man who actually thought I was the boss on a farm. My boss had removed a gate that was put up illegally and it pissed off the old coot. It is a difficult situation.
Sound off about what you members think should happen. I think that Law Enforcement has been put down and even neutered in many places and people seeing this on the news embolden some of the mentally unstable.

We need more government control.

You can't legislate morality. There is no law that will eliminate evil. It's existed since the beginning of time, and will be here long after we're gone. We can lock up the mentally ill and put violent criminals to death quickly, but we will never eliminate evil. No matter how many laws we pass.

Can’t argue with that

You can't legislate morality. There is no law that will eliminate evil. It's existed since the beginning of time, and will be here long after we're gone. We can lock up the mentally ill and put violent criminals to death quickly, but we will never eliminate evil. No matter how many laws we pass.
True, but we should make it a pain in the ass to get a firearm. Why? Because its worth it.

What is "Worth it" is to give swift and permanent punishment to anyone that commits a crime with a gun. A gun cannot commit a crime, only people can. Let's go back to the Judge Roy Bean days... drop the gavel at noon and swing from the cottonwood tree behind the courthouse at 1:00 PM. If these thugs knew this, there would be almost no "Gun Crime"

True, but we should make it a pain in the ass to get a firearm. Why? Because its worth it.
:ROFLMAO: I've been trying to get qualified to buy ammo here in California since November 2020. I applied online with CRAFS. I sent a copy of my birth certificate, driver's license, and the serial # of one of my guns.

I went to their website to check on my status the other day and my password has expired. I followed the link to get a new password and they want me to login first. I tried that again and they said my password has expired. You can't get a new password until you login. Whaaat?

So, I sent them this email: Waiting to hear back.

Screenshot (26).png

:ROFLMAO: I've been trying to get qualified to buy ammo here in California since November 2020. I applied online with CRAFS. I sent a copy of my birth certificate, driver's license, and the serial # of one of my guns.

I went to their website to check on my status the other day and my password has expired. I followed the link to get a new password and they want me to login first. I tried that again and they said my password has expired. You can't get a new password until you login. Whaaat?

So, I sent them this email: Waiting to hear back.

View attachment 44168
That will show them. lol

None of the things the left wants will help out. Background checks? We already have them and a few of the mass shooters passed them. it makes you believe there’s no way you can trust another human.

Make it a pain in the arse for a criminal to get one first, then come talk to me.
Yep- and why the POS Politicians take the easy way out by passing laws to control the masses instead of dealing with the real reason. This is why Politicians can kiss my ass since they don't address the issues at hand and enjoy using gun control as their sound piece to gather votes to line their own pockets.

What? There's laws against mass murder?

Not that I can afford to buy ammo anyway, I just don't like anyone telling me I can't....lol
So, how do they know it’s CA ammo? Is there a sticker or something or do you have to keep the receipt or what? It looks like I have a couple of years to figure it out how it works.:mad:

Gun control is the happy ending for our politicians who peddle fear to the ignorant masses. All of them are too ignorant to get the horse back in the barn.

What is "Worth it" is to give swift and permanent punishment to anyone that commits a crime with a gun. A gun cannot commit a crime, only people can. Let's go back to the Judge Roy Bean days... drop the gavel at noon and swing from the cottonwood tree behind the courthouse at 1:00 PM. If these thugs knew this, there would be almost no "Gun Crime"
Bingo! This x100

Speaking of Colorado.....the Rockies are 16.5 games out of 1st place. Just sayin. But they are 10 games ahead of the Dbacks.

We predicted a 100 loss season 5 minutes after they traded Aronado. Our ownership knows they built a cathedral in a pile of transplants. No matter how bad the team is, they'll draw enough to make a profit! Anybody need a good shortstop or right fielder?

Why would supporting those bills relate to hating freedom?
Because gun control legislation does not do anything to make anyone safer. It only restricts law abiding citizens. Criminals & crazies don't follow the laws. Also, many gun laws that already exist are not enforced.
Address the mental health issue if you want to reduce mass shootings.
Make prison a deterrent again if you want to reduce crime.
Shoot back of you want to reduce the number of violent criminals.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom