SoCal Muleys

Beanerxor

Soooo, is there anywhere to hunt in SoCal that is not in the National Forests? This is a pretty shitty start to my first season.

BLM is mirroring Forest Service closures? Just looked at the BLM website.. I can't find nothing that says that.. Lots of fire restrictions, target shooting.. But no full closing of BLM lands.. Do you have official documentation of a full closing of BLM land?

Dang stoners...Kid has a X5a tag in Commifornia. Was hoping to watch him kill a buck this year.

Beaner, not sure what So Cal tag you have? Use to hunt BLM on the edges of the Anza Borrego Park.. Off the 8. Believe it was D-16.Kinda a wierd desert pacific hybrid mule deer. Bout as So Cal as you can get. Mnt quail and giant Jack rabbits too.

Beaner, not sure what So Cal tag you have? Use to hunt BLM on the edges of the Anza Borrego Park.. Off the 8. Believe it was D-16.Kinda a wierd desert pacific hybrid mule deer. Bout as So Cal as you can get. Mnt quail and giant Jack rabbits too.
I've got an AO tag. Thanks! I'll check that out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom