Soft sided cooler

I had one of the Yeti softsides- it sucked because the magnetic closure made it beyond frustrating to access- but also because it was only a bit better than cheaper softsides.

Fortunately, they recalled that cooler and I got a smaller regular Yeti to go with my bigger ones. I have given up on softsides...

I had one of the Yeti softsides- it sucked because the magnetic closure made it beyond frustrating to access- but also because it was only a bit better than cheaper softsides.

Fortunately, they recalled that cooler and I got a smaller regular Yeti to go with my bigger ones. I have given up on softsides...
I have the magnetic as well as the zipper. Both are a pain in the Bess to get in and out of.

Just looking for one that will hold 4-5 pounds of ice with drinks and lunch for more than a day in the mountains on the back of a sxs exposed to sun?
If the ice would last 24 hours I could live with that.

Anyone tried this one?
IMG_3243.jpeg

RTIC doesn't stand behind their soft coolers. I gave some to my dad and brother, the stitching along the zipper failed, and since it was more that 90 days after purchase they wouldn't warranty it. Basically brand new, only used about 3 times and it was now a worthless piece of junk.

I had a different smaller one where the plastic fabric of the zipper tore. RTIC wouldn't warranty it either since it was more than 90 days from purchase.

I won't buy anything from RTIC again after dealing with their non-existent customer service.

They aren't worth the money to me. Don't hold ice as well as a hard side, and the kids can't open and close the zipper. I don't see an advantage.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom