Sold My Last One

BOHNTR

Long Time Member
Well, after building recurves off and on over the last 10 years, I finally sold the LAST one. Not that they were hard to get rid of, they sold like hotcakes, it was just too demading building them for friends, etc. Here's a photo of one I've sold. Anyone else out there tinker around a bit in building archery stuff? If so, let's see some photos.

BOHNTR )))----------->

109415.JPG

BOHNTR, That is a nice looking TD recurve bow. I have built a few arrow cresting motors, spine tester, and feather burners but I haven't taken the plunge to build my own bows...yet. I don't want to get hooked on building them. I bought a longbow from a bowyer and he has so many longbow and recurve prototypes laying around it's not even funny. I guess there is always room for improvement when it comes to bow building.

Thanks for the great pic!

Wilecoyote76

I haven't built one yet, but I'm planning to build my first here soon. I'm going to pick up a book I saw on building a bow and then I'll begin construction. Thats a great looking bow. I'm not sure the book I found discusses making a takedown, but eventually thats what I'd like to build.

Nice lookin bow...........the guy my red wing hunter came from in Wichita builds similar looking bows. Ive shot a couple of them and they are really nice. Would like to get one someday when i can afford it lol.

Nice looking bow. Way outclasses my old one peive recurve. If you all need any woodworking stuff to do that give me a call at Woodworkers Supply. You can check out the stuff on our web page www.woodworker.com. I am here 12 hrs a night 3 nights a week and 8 on Wednesdays.
Michael

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom