Some nice NM muley pics

SweetBull

here's 2 different big NM bucks.
first 4 pics are 1 deer, last 4 are another deer

pictures were taken a couple days ago

they both have some nice drop tines

they look all right to me, what do you guys think they might score???

46d6453f4d5c6814.jpg

46d645704e2bbe3a.jpg

46d6458d4f7bb18c.jpg

46d645b350191658.jpg

and here's the other guy

46d645d450b4ab58.jpg

46d645ec50ea76a7.jpg

46d64602515a7019.jpg

46d6461d51bda12f.jpg

hey thanks guys, i was asking score questions b'cuz i have an archery tag in hand and was hoping this year for a 175"+ deer, was just wondering if either of these guys make the cut.
These deer are unit 6
the picture credit actually goes to a good friend of mine, im not that good with a digital
hope ya'll enjoy! any score guesses?

Not far from LANL and Bandelier. I believe I have an antler from the second one 2 years ago. I'll have to check.

--Bill

I thought I knew Unit 6 really well, and that certainly looks like Unit 6, but those sure don't look like anything I've ever seen in Unit 6. Great job! Hope you score on one of those beasts and bring back the pics. Depends on if you care more about gross or net score whether you should pull the hammer. Personally, I care more about gross, so given the chance, I'd drop either one of those in an instant...

There are some great bucks up the hill. Earlier this summer we saw a couple that looked to be studs by fall....Thanks for the pics , too bad can't hunt em...

I like them both It would matter which one came out first as long as one of them did. Nice Pictures

HOLY SMOKES BATMAN
That first buck is amazing!
The second buck will score better...but the character of that first buck is, well, amazing!
Thanx for sharing.
Did I mention that that first buck is amazing?
And forget about the first buck, that second buck is amazing!
Thats a couple of amazing bucks!
Amazing!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom