Some of you should meet Jimmy

feddoc

Long Time Member

A British man who lost his penis to a severe blood infection now has a new one built on his arm.

Malcolm MacDonald, whose surgeons were able to add an extra two inches to his manhood, is now awaiting final surgery to transfer it to its rightful place, reports say.

The 45-year-old had a perineum infection that worsened into sepsis, and soon he saw his fingers, toes and penis turn black, according to a report by The Sun. He was “completely gutted” when his penis fell off in 2014, though his testicles were still intact, the outlet wrote.

He reportedly nicknamed the appendage “Jimmy” and can now find the humor in the situation while he awaits the final procedure.

Way back in 2015, before Trump destroyed America by breathing, I would have had so many joyful and humorous lines about someone's penis turning black.

However as we all know, humor is racist. Penis jokes are sexist. My white privledge shows by endorsing the name "jimmy". Did the man not think about more culturally sensitive names like Abdul?

So. With it being 2020, at least in the colonial supressionist calender, (I personally use the Aztec calendar to show diversity), I will simply embrace the story as a celebration of humanhood, while pointing out the toxicity of a penis to begin with.

Way back in 2015, before Trump destroyed America by breathing, I would have had so many joyful and humorous lines about someone's penis turning black.

However as we all know, humor is racist. Penis jokes are sexist. My white privledge shows by endorsing the name "jimmy". Did the man not think about more culturally sensitive names like Abdul?

So. With it being 2020, at least in the colonial supressionist calender, (I personally use the Aztec calendar to show diversity), I will simply embrace the story as a celebration of humanhood, while pointing out the toxicity of a penis to begin with.
Maybe you will live to be 200.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom