some other jackasses

freaknasty

well I got one for you I was hunting in the Gila with 2 of my friends this year, I happened to stick a bull on wednesday evening got dark on me, didn't want to push him so I backed out, it rained all night got up later still raining drove to where we go in, there was a truck already parked there it was about 8:00 a.m. so we drove in to where I shot my bull to recover it well we looked for it all day no sign, so the boys continued to hunt while i looked for it, looked till noon then went to go eat lunch and recharge the batteries. on the way out these guys proceeded to roll big ass rocks and trees in the road for about a half mile then they got to the gate and wrapped all the wire they could find the the gate needless to say it was a b*&#h to roll all the rocks and trees out of the way. well we rememberd the licience plate was from west Virgina we fallowed there tracks to the pavement drove all the way to reserve to look for them stopped at cruiseville campgroung then to apache campground no luck. so we were on our way back to camp in sandflats, on the way we spotted them parked on the side of the road they were still at their truck so i turned around to talk to them so we comfronted them they admitted it was them and they said they had someone interfere with their hunt the evening before and decided it must have been us that was just out to get them cuz they were from out of state. Well we talked to them and they appolagized for there actions and we went on.
I never found my bull concluded that it was still alive not mortally wounded.
just to say that even if you think someone is out to get you don't jack with some one in anyway its just not worth it.what if ther was some kind of emergency and we had to get to the hospitolor something. I was pretty pissed off and so were my friends since they had to do all the work.

Do unto others as they would do unto you

"the rest of the story" might be some guys driving past where "they normally go in" on a closed road, to retrieve the elk. Probably pissed off the guys that walked around the gate to go in there and hunt. Just a theory.

i think your your a jackass sir. your lack of knowledge in the woods is going to get you hurt some day. you have the grammar knowledge of a 5 year old.how come you never post any pictures of your kills? have you ever even killed anything before?

yea,and of course another bs remark from a (select few rifle hunters) who just likes to make jackazz coments about archery hunters..i am not attacking all rifle hunters,just guys like this who are just totally ignorant.making comments like this is just what the anties like to see....sportsman attacking each other for there choice of weapon..they like seeing us divided.every weapon hunters wound there share of animals and to single one group out because you dont hunt with that weapon is just not good for us as sportsmans.think abut youre remarks before u make them.we need to all stand together or the antis will prevail......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom