Some Recent Finds

BCBOY

Long Time Member
Here are some recent finds from a hunting trip I just got back from in the Chilcotin area of British Columbia. I only packed the one with the dropper out because we we backpackin' it and we had to pack out meat from the two meat bucks we took. We saw tons of deer but nothing of any size. Lots of does and fawns and yearlings. Saw one yearling that was a 6X5 without eyeguards. Will be a monster in 3 or 4 years.
fac19086.jpg

fac19087.jpg

fac1908a.jpg

fac18f4b.jpg

fac18f4a.jpg

fac18f47.jpg

fac18f46.jpg

fac18f45.jpg

fac18f44.jpg

Awesome! Those sheds have some serious charactor. In the first picture, does that drop tine hook?. Looks like some very good finds. to bad you couldnt pack em out with ya. Thanks for posting the pictures

Cool finds man! I can't wait till the grass lays down enough to start finding sheds again.Thanks for sharing the pics.

faebfccc.jpg

Oh man cool. I also cant wait until this coming spring. I'm going to shed hunt harder this coming spring than ever before. Hopefully there will be some big bucks show up this year.

later, MM

Thanks for the comments guys. It was really fun finding some tine again. I definately am going to pack into that spot this spring and hit it hard. I barely even got an ounce of it covered while we were hunting. Spent most of the time glassin'.

Browtine,
That dropper does have a hook in it. It's a sweet antler just because of it's character.

Oh man sounds like it might be a great spot once you get to cover most of the ground. That antler does have a lot of charater. Some of my favorite antlers arent my biggest, dont get me wrong I love big horns, but you got to love those antlers with tons of character.

later, M_P

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom